Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Develop Iot/embedded System Project Using Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Nodemcu, Esp32 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Develop Iot/embedded System Project Using Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Nodemcu, Esp32 (1251 Views)

What'sapp Group For Inverter, Embedded System, Software Programming / Embedded System And Iot Expert Is Here!!! / I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Develop Iot/embedded System Project Using Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Nodemcu, Esp32 by Akorede26(m): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
I am an IoT/Embedded System/Software Developer with 6 years of industrial experience in the product development. I am the Tech lead and Software development manager of Real-Wealth Electrics Ltd (https://www.realwealthelectrics.com). I have the skills to solve any issue in hardware and software related with electronic circuit design, Internet of Things (IoT), Raspberry Pi, Arduino, ESP8266 (Nodemcu), ESP32 and Networking (basic Switching and Routing).I have a working knowledge in Python, C, C++, a lot of experience in web development using PHP as backed, develop Windows app with c# and Android app with Kotlin. You can see few of my works on my Linkedin profile.

This thread was created as a channel to assist people in the above named field(s). Discussion related to the above subject matter is expected to be done here. I can also assist you in developing your project (or product) using Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Nodemcu (ESP8266) and Esp32. It may include any sensor, IoT, Computer Software development/interfacing and different Communication Protocols (SPI, I2C, UART). I can also provide you IoT solution for your project like sending data to apps or website over internet so that you could control your devices from anywhere over internet.

My past projects include:
* Bluetooth/Wifi based Home automation system
* RFID based attendance system
* Intruder alarm system
* IoT based power station; a system that monitors and controls a remote power room from a windows app
* sensors interfacing
* RF Wireless Communication
* send data to apps and website over internet
* write computer software to send data to arduino to control things
* Smart Incubator system with Android app interface, etc.

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/saheed-azeez/

IMPORTANT:
I´ll love to assist in your project. I Want you to learn and be encouraged to evolve. I´ll try to offer you all my knowledge and experience to work and grow together.

Thank you smiley

Re: Develop Iot/embedded System Project Using Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Nodemcu, Esp32 by jeff35(m): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hi sir, am an EEE student in my third year, with a madd passion for electronics, communication and programming. and am greatly inspired by ur works
do u render training and internship?
Re: Develop Iot/embedded System Project Using Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Nodemcu, Esp32 by Akorede26(m): 4:39am On Jan 24, 2020
jeff35:
Hi sir, am an EEE student in my third year, with a madd passion for electronics, communication and programming. and am greatly inspired by ur works
do u render training and internship?

Yes. Pls let's chat on this. You can check my number on whatsapp
Re: Develop Iot/embedded System Project Using Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Nodemcu, Esp32 by Akorede26(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
One of my latest jobs in 2020 is scrolling display system. Here is the link:

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6646778054796431360/

My contact:
Phone: +234 703 914 1791
Email: saheedopeyemi26@gmail.com
Twitter: @akorede4tech
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/saheed-azeez

Re: Develop Iot/embedded System Project Using Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Nodemcu, Esp32 by jeff35(m): 12:22am On Mar 21, 2020
nice one sir
Re: Develop Iot/embedded System Project Using Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Nodemcu, Esp32 by Akorede26(m): 6:55am On Mar 22, 2020
Check this attendance system out!

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:ugcPost:6647364914367209472/

My contact:
Phone: +234 703 914 1791
Email: saheedopeyemi26@gmail.com
Twitter: @akorede4tech
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/saheed-azeez

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be A Member Of The British Computer Society / React Is After My Life....please Help!!! / Sun Developer Days Conference Holding In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.