Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Create Iot/embedded System Projects With Any Controller - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Create Iot/embedded System Projects With Any Controller (298 Views)

Talk With An Expert Developer For All Ur Web & Mobile Applications Projects / Well Skilled Programming Team For Collaboration Projects As Freelancer / IOT Programmers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Iot/embedded System Projects With Any Controller by Akorede26(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Based on the client's request, I can make research and develop your project (or product) using Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Nodemcu (ESP8266) and Esp32. It may include any sensor, IoT, Computer Software development/interfacing and different Communication Protocols (SPI, I2C, UART).

I can also provide you IoT solution for your project like sending data to apps or website over internet so that you could control your devices from anywhere over internet.

I am an IoT/Embedded System/Software Developer with 6 years of industrial experience in the product development. I am the Tech lead and Software development manager of Real-Wealth Electrics Ltd (https://www.realwealthelectrics.com). I have the skills to solve any issue in hardware and software related with electronic circuit design, Internet of Things (IoT), Raspberry Pi, Arduino, ESP8266 (Nodemcu), ESP32 and Networking (basic Switching and Routing).I have a working knowledge in Python, C, C++, a lot of experience in web development using PHP as backed, develop Windows app with c# and Android app with Kotlin. You can see few of my works on my Linkedin profile.

My past projects include:
* Bluetooth/Wifi based Home automation system
* RFID based attendance system
* Intruder alarm system
* IoT based power station; a system that monitors and controls a remote power room from a windows app
* sensors interfacing
* RF Wireless Communication
* send data to apps and website over internet
* write computer software to send data to arduino to control things
* Smart Incubator system with Android app interface, etc.

Name: Saheed Akorede Azeez
Address: Lagos
Phone: +234 703 914 1791 (+.2.3.4. 7.0.3. 9.1.4. 1.7.9.1.)
Email: saheedopeyemi26@gmail.com
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/saheed-azeez/

IMPORTANT:
I´ll love to handle your project. Please send me a very SPECIFIED DESCRIPTION of code you need, the budget you manage and the delivery time. I Want you to be happy being my client and I´ll offer you all my knowledge and experience to work in your project.

Thank you smiley

Re: Create Iot/embedded System Projects With Any Controller by Akorede26(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
One of my latest jobs in 2020 is scrolling display system. Here is the link:

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6646778054796431360/

My contact:
Phone: +234 703 914 1791
Email: saheedopeyemi26@gmail.com
Twitter: @akorede4tech
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/saheed-azeez

Re: Create Iot/embedded System Projects With Any Controller by manmidtexy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hi, Keep it up bro. Will PM you on LinkedIn.

(1) (Reply)

PHP Programming Tutor Wanted / Hire A Professional To Develop Your Android App / Web Design And Software Development Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.