Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Name Is Babatunde,professional Tiles Layers,based In Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Name Is Babatunde,professional Tiles Layers,based In Ogun State (2121 Views)

Houses For Sale @ Surulere And Other Locations. Very Closeable.call Mr Babatunde / Wholesale Prices For Stone Coated Step-tiles Roofing Sheet From The Importer. / For Roofing Sheet,marble, Tiles, Louvers & All Kinds Of Building Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Name Is Babatunde,professional Tiles Layers,based In Ogun State by Tundetiler(m): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2010
My name is BabaTunde,Based in Ogun state,Am a professional Tiler Layer, I deal with Ceramic Tiles,Granite Laying Etc,
You can get back to me if you had any work to give me,

My Contact are:.

Tundetiler2011@yahoo.com

God Bless You
Re: My Name Is Babatunde,professional Tiles Layers,based In Ogun State by Tundetiler(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
HELLO EVERYONE

IF YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL TILER YOU CAN REACH ON

08035095668, 08187148525

tundetiler2011@yahoo.com

TILES WORK IS OURS

MR TUNDE

Re: My Name Is Babatunde,professional Tiles Layers,based In Ogun State by ajileko: 1:18am On Jan 25, 2012
How do you charge, per sq meter or per sq foot ? and I will like to see some samples of your work. Also do you have powerd wet saw tools or you cut your tiles mannually. Please reply the soonest.
Re: My Name Is Babatunde,professional Tiles Layers,based In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 25, 2012
@Tundetiler

Is the picture you posted up there one of your recent work? If so, where and how can I verify it? Are the tiles in the picture you posted sold in Nigeria? Or those tiles were bought from overseas or in Nigeria? Do you know or familiar with Idi-Aba in Abeokuta? I intend to do some work there soon and tiling is going to be done there this year.

Please, post more pictures of your recent works.
Re: My Name Is Babatunde,professional Tiles Layers,based In Ogun State by Tundetiler(m): 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2012
Thanks for getting back to me,this pictures are brought from oversea,but I have work some pictures and I will love to have your e-mail address so I can them to you,I am familiar with idi aba very well,you can text me via 08035095668 hope to hear from you soon
Re: My Name Is Babatunde,professional Tiles Layers,based In Ogun State by Tundetiler(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
Thanks for writting to me we charge per sq meter,and we have both manuel and electric machine,if you will like to see some of our project I have to know where you are and I how going to see, )You can contact me on 08035095668
Re: My Name Is Babatunde,professional Tiles Layers,based In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ok. I sent you email already.
Re: My Name Is Babatunde,professional Tiles Layers,based In Ogun State by kikeige: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
Can you also send some pictures and labour charges/sqm to shawlar_0@yahoo.com?
Re: My Name Is Babatunde,professional Tiles Layers,based In Ogun State by Tundetiler(m): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
Good day sir, I have sent some piture to your mail
Re: My Name Is Babatunde,professional Tiles Layers,based In Ogun State by Tundetiler(m): 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hello sir,regarding to the tile work at idi-aba,his the work is available? If yes write to our e-mail address or call 08035095668
Re: My Name Is Babatunde,professional Tiles Layers,based In Ogun State by Tundetiler(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2016
HELLO EVERYONE

IF YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL TILER YOU CAN REACH ON

tundetiler2011@gmail.com

TILES WORK IS OURS

MR TUNDE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat,2bedroom,3bedroom,duplex To Let At Gbagada,ilupeju,surulere,palm G / Cost Of Building A 2-bedroom Mini Flat / Distressed Sales:_ Properties at Isheri North, Oregun, Ikorodu, Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.