Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ... (1118 Views)

Teni Gifts A Follower ₦200,000 For A Sewing Machine / Ayo Animashaun Rides An Electric Scooter From Ikeja To VI / Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by whiteraven: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
fash...
Re: ... by Froshloaded: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
whiteraven:
fashion designers in the house,am a beginner who is really interested in neat sewing.... should I go for manual or electric sewing machine...cos I want neat stitches...
I'm not into tailoring
But I want you to put supply of power(in your area) in consideration when getting the machine.
Bye wink Except u will burn petrol..
Re: ... by whiteraven: 6:27am On Jan 29, 2020
Froshloaded:

I'm not into tailoring
But I want you to put supply of power(in your area) in consideration when getting the machine.
Bye wink Except u will burn petrol..
Ok dats true electricity supply is not so good.

1 Like

Re: ... by whiteraven: 6:28am On Jan 29, 2020
who is the mod that moved my thread to celebrity session...
Re: ... by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:28am On Jan 29, 2020
for a beginner,electric sewing machine is a bit dangerous to use,I'll implore you to get a manual first, be familiar with it,then go for a electric one. both can see neatly,if you are really good at sewing
Re: ... by whiteraven: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
for a beginner,electric sewing machine is a bit dangerous to use,I'll implore you to get a manual first, be familiar with it,then go for a electric one. both can see neatly,if you are really good at sewing
ok thanks
Re: ... by Ginaz(f): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2020
I use electric machine and it’s very neat , fast and so adorable. I totally love it . My generator doesn’t consume fuel much so i don’t have to spend a lot of money on electricity coverage .

You don’t have to match the footer like manual machine . All you have to do is place your foot on the presser of the electric machine and try not to apply hard pressure on your foot so you can control the speed.

I would suggest you go for electric machine as it is totally worth it. You will learn overtime to control the speed and tempo so you don’t injure yourself as it could sometimes cause bodily harm if not handled professionally.
Re: ... by whiteraven: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ginaz:
I use electric machine and it’s very neat , fast and so adorable. I totally love it . My generator doesn’t consume fuel much so i don’t have to spend a lot of money on electricity coverage .

You don’t have to match the footer like manual machine . All you have to do is place your foot on the presser of the electric machine and try not to apply hard pressure on your foot so you can control the speed.

I would suggest you go for electric machine as it is totally worth it. You will learn overtime to control the speed and tempo so you don’t injure yourself as it could sometimes cause bodily harm if not handled professionally.
which Brand are you using, industrial or normal electric?and how long has it served you.

(1) (Reply)

"My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals / Burnaboy Shower Money On Fans Who Gathered At The Entrance Of His House In Ghana / 2baba Idibia And His Wife Annie Idibia Gift Their Son Nino PS5 On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.