Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Html, Javascript And Css Training - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Html, Javascript And Css Training (777 Views)

Free Html And Css Training Classes / Javascripters: Telegram Group To All Interested In Javascript And Its Ecosystem / Javascript And Phyton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Html, Javascript And Css Training by juanwilson(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
*QUICK INFORMATION*
An Expertly trained Programmer is Hosting an online programming class for 3weeks.

The Course would cover:
• HTML
• CSS
• JAVASCRIPT

Training Fee cost 10k Per Individual but I was able to get a discount price of 5K for my network since am surrounded by Smart Individuals.

Chat me up on 08182058018 if you wish to register.

Class starts from the first week of February 2020.

Remember: The Lack of computer skills in this current time is a huge BARRIER.

Equip Yourself.
Amplify.

(1) (Reply)

Health Management Information System Course And Certification / Mobile App Development Platform❤️ / Make Your Career In Big Data Engineering - Download The Free PDF Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.