Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

A - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A (353 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) / The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Growing(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
A
Re: A by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Growing:
Prior to 2017, I repeatedly suffered malaria every other month, suffered from typhoid a couple of times a year, had recurrent eye infection, and suffered migraine occasionally. Hence I regularly took drugs for each of these illnesses when they came. In 2017 I listened to two great doctors speak over the radio. One is a renowned Indian doctor, the other is an American-trained, Nigerian-based doctor. Their discussion opened a path for me in wellness, a path that is in conflict with the status quo when it comes to healthcare. I delved into research and as I researched, I made changes in my lifestyle for the sake of my health.

The result? Since September 2017, I have taken malaria and typhoid medicine once and I have never taken drugs for migraine. My eye infection is gone and it was not drugs. This is no accident. I acquired knowledge and took actions that caused this change. I am healthier and feel better than I did prior to September 2017. But around me things are happening.

A number of former church members died as a result of chronic diseases like kidney disease. Over the radio and on television, people are asking for financial help due to cancer and heart disease. I started realizing that the information I have is very valuable. The current healthcare is built on drugs and surgery. What should have been the last resort is what we are often presented immediately we report an illness. Think about this: some people will lose profit if the majority of the people are healthy. They therefore have little or no incentive to promote your wellness. The height of it for me was when a nineteen-year old girl called to tell me she was diagnosed of breast cancer. It dawned on me that the information I have should be shared.

Among others I have information about:

• Comprehensive studies that scientifically shows how something within your control promotes good health.
• The possibility of cancer reversal.
• Two great doctors that have treated severe heart diseases, one with little medication and the other with no medication. Neither of them used surgery.
• The scientific study that consistently shows the path to prevent chronic diseases like diabetes, cancer, heart disease, hypertension, kidney disease, and others.
• The fact that if Tola’s parents for instance, or Tola herself has cancer genes, Tola does not necessarily have to come down with cancer. Something triggers cancer expression. You can be informed about what could.

In short, I have life-saving information which is for you and for your loved ones; information that promotes wellness.

I have researched; I have had a conversation with cancer patients; I have had a video interview with the American-trained doctor; I experience better health; I have watched others who applied what I know and gotten cured of illnesses that are said to be incurable by conventional medicine.
I want to share this information with you in an organized, structured, methodical, and well-paced manner. So I will be posting content regularly on this thread as well as on my website, discussing one thing at a time so that you can digest them and over time come to believe what I now believe: the majority of the people who are ill are unnecessarily sick.

Everyone is declared innocent irrespective of the alledged offence until the contrary is proved.

Contact ADAP SECURITY to provide sureties of any kind for the bail of a friend or loved one @ 08060319670
Re: A by Growing(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
ariefadenning, this thread is not for what you posted. please stop that.
Re: A by Growing(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
A
Re: A by Growing(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
A
Re: A by Growing(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
A
Re: A by Growing(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
A
Re: A by Growing(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
A
Re: A by Growing(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
A
Re: A by Growing(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
A
Re: A by Growing(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2020
A

(1) (Reply)

I Came To A Conclusion That There's No Such Thing As A BARREN Woman / Doctors Finally Found Cure To Coronavirus Using HIV Drugs / COVID-19: An Unconfirmed Hypothesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.