Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (1449 Views)

The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush / Permanent Cure To Genital Warts Or Any Skin Tags / 13 Tips How To Get Rid Of Skin Tags On Neck & Breasts Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nwaotu10(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nwaotu10:
For like months now, I discovered a lot of skin tags on my pubic region. It's so disgusting!!

My girl has refused to have sxxx with me because of that. She's saying that I'm infected!

Please, how do I remove skin tags??
Let me wait for elders.
Re: . by spinna: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
Guy u b learner? Sandpaper am na grin
Re: . by kerzhim(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Go buy tydineal ketoconazole cream and thank me later. It's just 500 naira.
Re: . by Bharnaboo(f): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Google it.. You have to be sure you are not infected. Skin tags that have not been there from birth or while you were growing up, it can't just appear now.
Warts is a symptom of HPV, so I strongly advise you visit the clinic and begin treatments on time. You can read more about HPV. Genital warts is a common symptom and it just like skin tags.

*Note: I am not saying you are infected o so you don't eat me up.. I am only trying to tell you to your girlfriend's advice and visit the clinic.. We should not joke about anything relating to our private parts especially if we are sexually active.
Shalom.

Nwaotu10:
For like months now, I discovered a lot of skin tags on my pubic region. It's so disgusting!!

My girl has refused to have sxxx with me because of that. She's saying that I'm infected!

Re: . by devilmaycry: 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bharnaboo:
Google it.. You have to be sure you are not infected. Skin tags that have not been there from birth or while you were growing up, it can't just appear now.
Warts is a symptom of HPV, so I strongly advise you visit the clinic and begin treatments on time. You can read more about HPV. Genital warts is a common symptom and it just like skin tags.

*Note: I am not saying you are infected o so you don't eat me up.. I am only trying to tell you to your girlfriend's advice and visit the clinic.. We should not joke about anything relating to our private parts especially if we are sexually active.
Shalom.

louder please....so he can hear u well

1 Like

Re: . by Lmaomen1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
hey buddy, i had the exact same problem! except the part with the girlfriend �. Truth be told, skin tags are typically harmless but better be removed because they look unsightly. As for me, i didn't wanna go to the doctor because of the price of products needed, so i decided to remove it at home. And i've found a site which helped me a lot with the imformation about skin tags and how to do it safe at home and even with the necessary products. For example, the product that helped me was HaloDerm Advanced Skin Tag Remover & Mole Remover that began to show results in a week.
Re: . by helpsomeone: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nwaotu10:

. It's as a result of infection. I have had experience before. I got cured with natural herb combination. For further details: WhatsApp or call 07018251533

(1) (Reply)

HELP! I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Need Help / Why Do We Hv More Cases Of Kidney Disease In Nigeria nw. / Amezcua Bio Disc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.