Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Jaybee - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Jaybee (1247 Views)

Jaybee Is OFF LIMIT! / Jaybee Unlock Our Thread / Battle Ground: Jaybee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaybee by MrsEve2(f): 1:45am On Dec 11, 2010
I just want to let you know I think your eyes are lovely and you have a great smile. Do you think I have a chance with you in the next life?
Re: Jaybee by ITbomb(m): 6:08am On Dec 11, 2010
How about your husband. methink he is a piece of poo
Re: Jaybee by Phate07(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2010

Mrs.Eve, don't tell me you believe in an afterlife(life after death)? undecided
Re: Jaybee by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2010
LOL@ Jaybee thread.  He talks like someone who is attractive (if that makes sense) esp. on a mature level.
I cant see his eye tho. undecided
Re: Jaybee by MrsEve2(f): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2010
Excuse me, I SAID JAYBEE!

Yeah, He is matured Mz Dark. That one thing I can say positively that he is matured you know most older men are anyways. I SAID MOST, not all.

Phate,

What do you mean life after death? What the hell that gotta do with this thread?

Itbomb,

Why you gotta call my husband a piece of shit because you got a bad day? It gon be aight boo, somebody on Nairaland going to give you some sympathy sex. Just pray on it okay?

Jaybee?
Re: Jaybee by ITbomb(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Itbomb,

Why you gotta call my husband a piece of poo because you got a bad day? It gon be aight boo, . . .somebody on Nairaland going to give you some sympathy sex, .
Like those sympathy sex you give to your male friends when he is not around. i heard your husband has started complaining
Re: Jaybee by MrsEve2(f): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2010
ITbomb:

Like those sympathy sex you give to your male friends when he is not around. i heard your husband has started complaining

I have gay male friends and I have heterosexual male friends. Most of my male friends have women or wives. The gay ones I usually hang around with the most and they don't find my vagina appealing, but they may find YOUR COCK appealing. wink

As I have stated, these are my childhood male friends, meaning I grew up with them and known them WAAAAY before my husband. If nothing was going on back then, nothing is going on now.

But HEY, you feel because you do that everybody else cheats. Of course he will complain, EVERYBODY COMPLAINS,
Re: Jaybee by Odunnu: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2010
Mrs Eve, please leave Jaybee alone. He is washing my panties in the bathroom after my time out with him.
You wanna kill him?
Re: Jaybee by Phate07(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Phate,

What do you mean life after death?  What the hell that gotta do with this thread? 

Was it not you that wrote this insightful little piece of information?
undecided

Mrs, Eve:

I just want to let you know I think your eyes are lovely and you have a great smile.  Do you think I have a chance with you in the
next life?

Or am i supposed to analyse deeper for the 'apparent' meaning? undecided undecided
Re: Jaybee by MrsEve2(f): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2010
Phate07:

Was it not you that wrote this insightful little piece of information?
undecided

Or am i supposed to analyse deeper for the 'apparent' meaning? undecided undecided

Uhhhhuhhh let us all pray, (silence)
Re: Jaybee by Omolola1(f): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2010
Na wa o, jaybee don gobe o
Re: Jaybee by 190: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2010
SMH @ Post!!
Re: Jaybee by Phate07(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2010

Mrs.Eve, are you aware you are rudely narcissistic? angry
Re: Jaybee by MrsEve2(f): 4:28am On Dec 12, 2010
Phate07:

Mrs.Eve, are you aware you are rudely narcissistic? angry

Are you aware that I don't give a shit? undecided
Re: Jaybee by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2010
^lol
Re: Jaybee by GB102(m): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2010
mrs eve , r u sure u r married? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jaybee by Omolola1(f): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2010
u wan re-marry her?
Re: Jaybee by Odunnu: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
No be small thing o
Re: Jaybee by queenafric(f): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2010
wey jaybee sef? he has kwesion to answer.
Re: Jaybee by InkedNerd(f): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2010
Eve, are you ok? You seem a bit off lately? I hope all is well cry. Do you need to talk to someone? I'm hear to listen undecided
Re: Jaybee by MrsEve2(f): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2010
Okay Inkie,

I am glad you offering your shoulders, see I call myself trying to score a date with Jaybee and he been ignoring me. So I am kinda of dishelved at this moment so please bear with me,

Jaybee, cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Jaybee by Odunnu: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
Odunnu:

Mrs Eve, please leave Jaybee alone. He is washing my panties in the bathroom after my time out with him.
You wanna kill him?
He is sapped tonite!
Re: Jaybee by prints(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Okay Inkie,

I am glad you offering your shoulders, see I call myself trying to score a date with Jaybee and he been ignoring me.  So I am kinda of dishelved at this moment so please bear with me,

Jaybee,  cry cry cry cry cry cry

Mrs Eve u need to calm down, I am sure JAYBEE will show up soon.

Inked_Nerd:

Eve, are you ok? You seem a bit off lately? I hope all is well cry. Do you need to talk to someone? I'm  hear to listen undecided

Inked-nerd: Where have u being these days, hope we get to chat when I get back from the office tonight.
Re: Jaybee by Creamish(f): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2010
Hmmm . . . . missy . . . I can hook u up as a favour! wink
Re: Jaybee by Odunnu: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2010
Dont dare try it!
Re: Jaybee by InkedNerd(f): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
prints:

Inked-nerd: Where have u being these days, hope we get to chat when I get back from the office tonight.

Hope to talk to ya soon kiss kiss.
Re: Jaybee by jaybee3(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2010
hmmmmmm
Yo Q wats going on in here embarassed
Re: Jaybee by MrsEve2(f): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2010
jay bee:

hmmmmmm
Yo Q wats going on in here embarassed

Me and you Boo! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jaybee by jaybee3(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2010
awwwwwww
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jaybee by MrsEve2(f): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Jaybee by Phate07(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jaybee by jaybee3(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / Mzdarkskin Honey Sugar Puff (kiss Kiss) / Hello All :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.