Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Programming Logic Challenge - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Logic Challenge (3127 Views)

Learn Microcontroller PLC Ladder Logic Programming With Ldmicro Free On Youtube / How To Write For Loop & If Logic Statements Inside React JSX / How To Code This Logic With Php... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programming Logic Challenge by makavele: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
I woulda replied him if he mentioned "fiancee" at least

Girlfriend? grin grin grin Shows how old he is . . .
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
crownedrookie:

Oga the thing you are smoking contains dried excrement. Stop for your own good
Makavele second account.

Every renown fakkky always has a backup
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
makavele:
I woulda replied him if he mentioned "fiancee" at least

Girlfriend? grin grin grin Shows how old he is . . .
The one your cheating on the so called fiance with.

Once a copy paste cheat.
Always a copy paste cheat.

Hahahaha.
I'm going to always remember you you're a copy paste fake JavaScript man until you accept, repent and stop your bad doings
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
modestbrowser:

Makavele second account.

Every renown fakkky always has a backup
Lmfao.
MasterGramnet tell me again we don't have mad people here? SMH
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
crownedrookie:

Lmfao.
MasterGramnet tell me again we don't have mad people here? SMH

Clown.

With your patch patch Toyota
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
modestbrowser:

Clown.

With your patch patch Toyota
Na Lexus bros. And much better than your patch patch shoe. Played yourself fvcktard grin grin cheesy
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by makavele: 12:37am On Feb 09, 2020
Hunger na bad thing.

Re: Programming Logic Challenge by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
geedot:
Nigga, watch how you talk, you just talk anyhow to people you don't know much about. You're still crawling when it comes to Programming, but you're already making it seem as if you're running.
Your statements reeks of pride, only a fool will try to attempt what you wrote up there.
Just my humble opinion.
He's a big fool.
Nowadays every tom and Harry wannabe a programmer.
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 11, 2020
Cakephp:

He's a big fool.
Nowadays every tom and Harry wannabe a programmer.
That's exactly how you followed every Tom dick and harry and went to programming and started a failed business that no one patronizes right?? Is that why you're dragging your sour ass all over nairaland talking rubbish everywhere??. Imbeciile
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2020
MasterGramnet:
Fourthly, U Have Not To Insult Friends On Social Media, Even If They Insulted U. I Believe There's No Madman Here, So, When They Do, Try To Know Why Otherwise.....
Don't mind the Idlot mumu.
Just because he has the Internet privilege to interact with people that in reality he can't even go near.
He's living in a one-room apartment with parents at his age.
Instead he should go a learn carpentry/bricklayer he's here creating useless topics asking stupid questions forming programmer.a dumbass wannabe programmer
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2020
makavele:
Hunger na bad thing.

Lol
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2020
Cakephp:

Don't mind the Idlot mumu.
Just because he has the Internet privilege to interact with people that in reality he can't even go near.
He's living in a one-room apartment with parents at his age.
Instead he should go a learn carpentry/bricklayer he's here creating useless topics asking stupid questions forming programmer.a dumbass wannabe programmer
Ehyaaaaa. Stupid ass frustrated goat thinks everyone is living in squalor like him. Chai. Sorry ehn. I can see you're scared and panicking that some one else is about to make it in a career you obviously failed abysmally. Sorry bro. And yes I did venture into carpentry three years ago. Cofounded skylark interiors, and sold out my %age recently to go into IT. But don't worry I can talk to my former partner to take you on as manual labour since web development is obviously frustrating your dumb ass. Failure and coward
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by makavele: 10:46am On Feb 11, 2020
Just see these kids, smh undecided undecided undecided
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2020
makavele:
I don't let fvcktards like him think cos its a faceless forum he can spew off whatever he likes from his frustrated hut. Every direct or indirect statement will be answered and if he wants to meet me in person we can do that too. Funny seeing you comment here
I messaged you over and over on Sunday on whatsapps got no reply. No p, I got the mongoDB thing sorted out eventually. Thanks
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by makavele: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2020
crownedrookie:

I don't let fvcktards like him think cos its a faceless forum he can spew off whatever he likes from his frustrated hut. Every direct or indirect statement will be answered and if he wants to meet me in person we can do that too. Funny seeing you comment here
I messaged you over and over on Sunday on whatsapps got no reply. No p, I got the mongoDB thing sorted out eventually. Thanks

I was engrossed with work and in such scenarios, Whatsapp is the last thing on my mind
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2020
makavele:

I was engrossed with work and in such scenarios, Whatsapp is the last thing on my mind
More than understandably so. Appreciate all the help. Maybe unfollow this thread so you don't get unnecessary notification from this disgruntled mo-rons displays. Its served its purpose. Anything further is just trolling
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by MasterGramnet(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
Speechless I'm To All My Mentions-Play Safe.
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2020
crownedrookie:

More than understandably so. Appreciate all the help. Maybe unfollow this thread so you don't get unnecessary notification from this disgruntled mo-rons displays. Its served its purpose. Anything further is just trolling
Ewu... Keep replying yourself... Fucking simpleton
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2020
makavele:

We see u fakkky
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2020
modestbrowser:

Ewu... Keep replying yourself... Fucking simpleton
K
Re: Programming Logic Challenge by makavele: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
We see u fakkky

K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Programmers Chat Room. / How Do I Build A Forum Like Nairaland? / SOLOLEARN: The Easiest Way To Learn Programming for Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.