Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Should I Start ICAN Professional Program Now??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Start ICAN Professional Program Now??? (282 Views)

Should I Start ICAN Professional Program Now??? / ICAN Professional Exam Timetable November 2019 Diet / Please I'm Hnd Graduate And I Have Done My Nysc, So I Want To Start Ican. Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Start ICAN Professional Program Now??? by Maskedme1(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2020
Good morning, dear Nairalanders. I need counsel regarding the topic above.

I am a serving Corp member, 2019 Batch C precisely. I was lucky to be posted to a PPA where I go to work thrice every week; as a result, I have ample time for myself.

I graduated with 2:1in a Management related course.

I have been thinking on what professional course to undergo. Recently, ICAN came to mind. But, my issue is how relevant this would be to me. I plan on starting the program with the little money I've saved. And there comes the dilemma; I don't want to spend money on what will not be useful to me in the nearest future.

Is it advisable to start the program now?? What do I start to gain??
If your answer is in affirmative, when is the next diet starting?
If you do not subscribe to my thoughts, what other options do you think is more lucrative?

PS. I also need full information on how to go about ICAN registration.

Thank you

Please MOD, help me push this to Front Page. I need enough counsel as possible.

Lalastclala

1 Like

Re: Should I Start ICAN Professional Program Now??? by Luqmonazeez: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2020
Please call this No 08102411389 for more details relating to ICAN examination
Re: Should I Start ICAN Professional Program Now??? by Maskedme1(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2020
Please call this No 08102411389 for more details relating to ICAN examination

Ok, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Get Into Investment Banking / Online Trading Business That Pays Higher Than The Government / What Skill Would You Advice Me To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.