Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (758 Views)

Another Man Rides Bicycle From Niger To Adamawa State To Support Atiku (pics / Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms / Buhari Approves Agency For Robotics And AI For South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Officer4: 11:35am On Feb 05, 2020
Re: . by PapaBaby: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2020
Probably the best governor at the moment. In a sane society, Obi and Makinde would be the dream team.
Re: . by Citytrend: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2020
If you ask me, it's not a bad development
Re: . by Officer4: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: . by Xandelle: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2020
Learn first to walk before running.

In other news, they blockaded the entire south east and south south during the civil war, but sambisa forest is too much for them to blockade today. Who are they fooling?
Re: . by mentro: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
lalasticlala front page material please. Nigeria should be at the global forefront in the robotics and artificial intelligence world. Oyo state is setting the pace, let's put this on front page so that other states can adopt this model. Lalasticlala
Re: . by allthingsgood: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Scam
Re: . by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
allthingsgood:
Scam
i tell you. Pure and applied scam

1 Like

Re: . by DaBullIT(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
You never equip schools with lab and computers , na robotics and ai you wan invest in ? how many 7 year old kid don hack nigerian senate website ?

pikins wey be say if no be for yahoo , dem for no know wetin be laptop na them wan dey do robotics , programming and AI

Na wash, all those things go soon disappear
Re: . by damtan(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
Is there really something like this in Ibadan The efficiency must have been nothing to write about.
Re: . by mentro: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lalasticlala, front page material please.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
sad Impressive
Re: . by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
This can be achieved in a yoruba only Nation!!
Re: . by tobechi74: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
what happened to the marijuana business
Re: . by fyneguy: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
grin grin grin

Government of sensationalism
Re: . by mentro: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: . by LegendHero(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Makinde was sworn in since May 2019 and yet I can’t pinpoint a major project he did yet. Rather he is bashing in the glory of notoriety and it seems he is carried away by that.

I expect someone of his caliber and intellect to carry out large scale projects and agricultural revolution in Oyo state looking at our land size and so on. He hasn’t done anything of importance yet rather than the usual cosmetics projects.

Well Ibadan mesi ogo, I pray he retrace his steps and focus coz there is still time to think big.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
Officer4:
With a high powered delegation which included the Chief of Staff to the Oyo State Government - Chief Bisi Ilaka, the Special Assistant to the Governor on ICT/e-governance - Bayo Akande, and the Special Assistant to the Governor on Student Affairs - Victor Olojede, the Oyo State government stormed the Ultramodern Ibadan facility of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Nigeria (RAIN) to have first hand inspection of the training and research laboratory.

During this visit which left no-one in doubt about Engr. Seyi Makinde led administration's roadmap in delivering on the people's mandate, the founder of RAIN - UK trained Robotics Engineer Dr. Olusola Ayoola led the tour around the researcher's hub, training classes and state-of-the-art robotics lab equipment. The facility can boast of fully functional 3D printers, CNC machines, PCB hotplate, soldering stations, a mechanical work section and a host of electronic consumables.

Members of the delegation were impressed to see such innovative facilities domiciled in the city of Ibadan and vowed to encourage even more of such developments in the State.

To this end, the Chief of Staff pointed out the readiness of the Oyo State Government to collaborate in order to make facilities like this available and accessible for training and research across the State.

Also in attendance were Professor Musa Yusuf Owoyemi, Civilisation and Philosophy dept, Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) and Mr Nurudeen Adesokan, Partnership and Collaboration Consultant at RAIN.

Dr Ayoola informed the delegation that the RAIN facility in Ibadan has capacity to hold up to 50 trainees and about 10 research members. He also assured of RAIN's commitment to work with the state government and particularly with the Special Assistants on ICT/e-governance and on Student Affairs in charting a way forward.

source: https://rainigeria.com/news-%26-events/f/oyo-state-govt-considers-robotics-and-ai-collaboration
anywhere I see rain robotics, I'll keep on exposing you. Ayoola, you gay! I'll keep on exposing you
Re: . by GoodofNaija: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
LegendHero:
Makinde was sworn in since May 2019 and yet I can’t pinpoint a major project he did yet. Rather he is bashing in the glory of notoriety and it seems he is carried away by that.

I expect someone of his caliber and intellect to carry out large scale projects and agricultural revolution in Oyo state looking at our land size and so on. He hasn’t done anything of importance yet rather than the usual cosmetics projects.

Well Ibadan mesi ogo, I pray he retrace his steps and focus coz there is still time to think big.

Zombie.....governance is not just about doing projects in order to steal money. It is common knowledge that most of our politicians embark on projects just so they can get money to steal.

If you see very few politicians trying to revive other sectors of the economy, you should commend them. It shows they are not really interested in looting the treasury.

It is because of zombies that APC has been deceiving us with projects which they may never complete having loooted so much from it. It is because of you that APC has been borrowing notoriously without seeing the need to revive the economy and make judicious use of available funds.

Don't be petty!

(1) (Reply)

Oro Youths Protest Non-recognition As Oil-Producing Community / BREAKING: Sanusi's Banishment To Nasarawa - Buhari, Nasarawa Gov Meet / Oshiomhole Absent As Buhari, APC Govs Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.