Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Need Your Help! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Your Help! (1157 Views)

Ladies Pls I Urgently Need Your Help / My Cream Is Giving Me Pimples Need Your Help / My Nija Friends in UK I Need Your Help On This Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help! by waylay(m): 3:00am On Jun 01, 2007
I have ideas in d fashion design sector,but i don't know how to Sell my ideas, THANKS.
Re: I Need Your Help! by pepsi2: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2007
What are you planning to sell and to whom?
Re: I Need Your Help! by waylay(m): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2007
Drawing of clothes,shoes,wristwatches and specs.
Re: I Need Your Help! by waylay(m): 12:01am On Jun 03, 2007
Drawing of clothes,shoes,wristwatches and specs.
Re: I Need Your Help! by pepsi2: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2007
OK. SOUNDS LIKE U WANT TO WORK FOR DESIGNERS. THERE ARE MANY DESIGNERS WITH THE IDEA AND CAN NOT TRANSLATE IS VERY WELL IN SKETCHES.

ARE U GOOD AT THIS AND COULD USE IT AS A PROFESSION?
Re: I Need Your Help! by Sharn06: 1:20am On Jun 03, 2007
You could drop some 4 D Banj @ KOKO WEARS.
Re: I Need Your Help! by waylay(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2007
@sharn06
Where is koko wears located.
Re: I Need Your Help! by waylay(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2007
I've sent e-mails to some international designers-e.g,kosibah,etc. And i haven't gotten any responce from them. I'm scared of nigerian designers because of their crooked way. What should i do?
Re: I Need Your Help! by pepsi2: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2007
Insist on Signing official contracts, so you can work for more than one designer. It can be your own business. Some people can be trusted. Internationally you are likely not to hear back, the want local artist and there are talented people every where, so make use of the place you are. Go in faith.
Re: I Need Your Help! by waylay(m): 12:33am On Jun 05, 2007
Should i learn how to sew,make designs and sell them myself, Or should i try Nigerian designers? What do you suggest?
Re: I Need Your Help! by pepsi2: 1:24am On Jun 05, 2007
do you want to draw/sketch or become a designer? stick to your focus you might meet a person you can partner with who has an eye and mind for deisigning but is not good at translating it on paper. i am like that, i love and know fashion and want to become a designer but can not translate my vision on paper. and there are many people like me.
Re: I Need Your Help! by waylay(m): 1:36am On Jun 06, 2007
@pepsi 2
Maybe we should team up?what do think? And,are you male or female.
Re: I Need Your Help! by pepsi2: 1:44am On Jun 06, 2007
female, i am in america, looking to move to nig by the end of this year. r u male or female, where are u?
Re: I Need Your Help! by waylay(m): 2:21am On Jun 06, 2007
Male,In Nigeria. Do you also make designs and how is the weather condition there?
Re: I Need Your Help! by pepsi2: 4:12am On Jun 06, 2007
the weather is warm now since it is summer. do you currently work in fashion at all. why are you interested in fashion?
Re: I Need Your Help! by waylay(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2007
Still seeking opportunity. I've started making some, but it's within my hood and they all accept it. I hope to change the fashion world cos i love it.
Re: I Need Your Help! by MutantCit: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2007
Nice neeting you here,i believe we should see and talk things over,i am also a designer and already working on links but i think we could partner and make things happen,but i must tell you dis my intensions are over 5years nw and it would take almost the same amount of time or ever more for something of such magnitude to be actualised.So wat say you?
Re: I Need Your Help! by waylay(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2007
winkno problem!! am down with you.
my contact:- 08020883419 and e-mail address:- wagxyguy @yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Ankara / ORD Fashion Store / Fashion DONTS...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.