Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wahala (1392 Views)

Nigerian Housemaid Wahala!!! / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / Siblings Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala by invisible2(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2010
Re: Wahala by question(m): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2010
Specify what you mean by siblings?
Younger ones (brothers/sisters)
Older ones (brothers/sisters)
Parents
Uncles and Aunties
Cousins.

Whatever the case he has his life to live,

He should try and be in control of his Life and his wealth.
Re: Wahala by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2010
@@
Re: Wahala by invisible2(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2010
Re: Wahala by babyme1(f): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2010
Madam CC has said it all. In addition,tell him to be prayerful and very carefull where the siblings are concerned. I've seen a situation like this where they killed the brother in question.

1 Like

Re: Wahala by Damysa(f): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2010
baby.me:

Madam CC has said it all. In addition,tell him to be prayerful and very carefull where the siblings are concerned. I've seen a situation like this where they killed the brother in question.

He should be very careful, tell him to be closer to God now than ever cos I smell big trouble here.
Matters like this doesnt usually end well as they are likely to conspire and kill him. God forbid shash but it has happened in some cases.
Re: Wahala by invisible2(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2010
Re: Wahala by gestapo(f): 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2010
NA WA FOR NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS AND ELDERS OSTRACISE HIM AND HARASS HIM INSTEAD OF WELCOMING HIM INTO THEIR FOLD lipsrsealed
Re: Wahala by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2010
invisible!:

I remember a point in the story where he said he returned to his village house and saw his duplex has been broken into. He questioned his mum and she said it was his siblings who forced her to release the key to his house. They had come with another 'church group' to pray in his absence. They spread so much olive oil and poured so many water all around every surface of the floor. He met remnants of red, yellow, white and all colours of candles that were burnt inside his living room. Same thing with the staircase leading upstairs. Insence was smelling everywhere, he said he wasnt frightened and called cleaners to wash the whole house.
They also blocked his way to a place he usually parks his car. Wherever he goes now, people point at him and whisper 'ritualist'. The first time his future inlaws saw him playing with his fiancee, they warned him never to set foot in their compound just because of the rumours. Story plenty sha.

the guy is a fool all he needs is to make a new home for him self and as for parents he can sends them money and grocery

he should have peaces by his new place the rest of the family wont bother to visit him since there are against him

with him out of sight they will slowly see the wrongs in themselves

1 Like

Re: Wahala by mutter(f): 2:03am On Dec 14, 2010
That is why I advice all young men to get married and start having kids, before the money starts really flowing. If he has a wife and kids, they would be put in their place. For now they are regarding themselves as his "Heirs".
When he has kids they will realise that the have nothing to gain by harming him. That is why they are against the marriage.
Advise your friend to get married fast and pray that the marriage is blessed with a kid fast. If need be let him do a small and secret wedding, later he can do it in a big way.

1 Like

Re: Wahala by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 14, 2010
@@
Re: Wahala by invisible2(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2010
Re: Wahala by invisible2(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2010
Re: Wahala by mutter(f): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2010
Well if a young man makes such money, people re bound to be suspicious. In most cases too, there is something dubious at the very least attached to the source of the initial capital.
Rather than sell the house, he can rent another place for himself. A cute little place and live a modest life for now and not flaunt his wealth.
Also he needs to watch himself because as has been rightly pointed out, death may be the ultimate price.
Also I think he has to became very active in his religious life.
But you know something, the mother is not playing a neutral role. She is indirectly supporting this behaviour from his siblings. How would she watch the break into the house and have taken no action before the young man came, she only mentioned it, when he asked.

1 Like

Re: Wahala by invisible2(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2010
Re: Wahala by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 14, 2010
@@
Re: Wahala by invisible2(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2010
)

1 Like

Re: Wahala by mutter(f): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2010
Invisible we are not saying he is dubious, just that it often is the case.
Well after a very tragic family experience, I have learnt that the best way to deal with such issues is not to even get involved.
When he starts entertaining these issues from them and listening to their preacher, he gets filled with fear. Mostly it is this fear that leads to his downfall. He will no longer think rationally and start having some Psycho problems.
Tell your friend not to entertain any more talk, no man can predict the death of another.
In this case, if you can`t beat them, avoid them.

1 Like

Re: Wahala by Wislet(f): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2010
@OP, I believe u should have gotten enough wise replies from here to help ur friend, or wat exactly do u want to hear? Being so close to people who don't want him around, even though he is their BLOOD is not good @all. If he can't move them, then he should move himself to another location. Rent another house 4 himself in a different place altogether where dey won't go making his life miserable, cos dey definitely won't follow him there. He should also get closer to God now, that's his only defence. Limit his interactions with his 'siblings' cos the heart of man is desperately wicked, u can't see it & definitely don't know what's there. He should be very careful & prayerful. They should know as little as possible about him now especially regarding his wedding & future family. Keep his family away from all de mess. Cos when anyone tries de parent & doesn't get them, they go through de children. He should apply wisdom at this time. If possible get him to read the replies here so he can make the decision 4 himself. I believe he'll find good ideas here on his own.

(1) (Reply)

23 Ways To Please A Man / Read 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew / What Has Gone Wrong With Some Women This Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.