Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,478 members, 7,958,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

�� - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / �� (1041 Views)

Toyota Corolla 2004 LE Toks... 1.65m / Toyota Corolla 2004 LE Leather Redwine Toks... 2.1m / Toyota Sienna 2004 LE Fabric Used...1.4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

�� by Slimpink(m): 2:26am On Feb 09, 2020
Re: �� by DaSugarBoi(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2020
Same car put up for 850k here and on IG. Na him you come put 1.3m here ���.
Repent oooo. Before it becomes too late

2 Likes

Re: �� by owelle22(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2020
DaSugarBoi:

Bro abeg wer you see d car 850k mk I go der buy m
Re: �� by DaSugarBoi(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2020
owelle22:

Bro abeg wer you see d car 850k mk I go der buy m

Bros check this person post @gaegae or go IG oloworay_autos
Re: �� by owelle22(m): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2020
DaSugarBoi:

Bros check this person post @gaegae or go IG oloworay_autos

Thank you
Re: �� by Slimpink(m): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2020
DaSugarBoi:
u must be a fucking bastard for doing this bitch!!
Re: �� by DaSugarBoi(m): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2020
Slimpink:
u must be a fucking bastard for doing this bitch!!
U must be a fucking ripper. For putting that up for 1.3m. Dumb ass �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: �� by Slimpink(m): 1:12am On Feb 11, 2020
DaSugarBoi:

U must be a fucking ripper. For putting that up for 1.3m. Dumb ass �
u are obviously a silly piss of shii u saw #negotiable boldly written on the post and yet u had the guts to troll on my post and then introduce a potential client to another dealership that obviously posted on behalf of another dealer na God go punish u sha I won't say more than that mannerless he-goat
Re: �� by DaSugarBoi(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2020
Slimpink:
u are obviously a silly piss of shii u saw #negotiable boldly written on the post and yet u had the guts to troll on my post and then introduce a potential client to another dealership that obviously posted on behalf of another dealer na God go punish u sha I won't say more than that mannerless he-goat

We know ur type already,greed wont even let u see road well. The thunder wey go punish u dey do press up for Benin ,e go soon reach wea u dey. Make we see who God will punish now. A car of 850k that is not even urs and not even with u directly you have the guts to post it at 1.3m naira com dey put yeye negotiable. I wont reply u again but if u keep picking up peoples cars and post here for a useless amount i will continue to expose ur silly ass. Everybody don turn dealer for Nairaland now : make una no kill end users ooooo

2 Likes

Re: �� by Slimpink(m): 2:11am On Feb 12, 2020
DaSugarBoi:

We know ur type already,greed wont even let u see road well. The thunder wey go punish u dey do press up for Benin ,e go soon reach wea u dey. Make we see who God will punish now. A car of 850k that is not even urs and not even with u directly you have the guts to post it at 1.3m naira com dey put yeye negotiable. I wont reply u again but if u keep picking up peoples cars and post here for a useless amount i will continue to expose ur silly ass. Everybody don turn dealer for Nairaland now : make una no kill end users ooooo
woow clap for yourself Ad police u must be really proud of yourself right now you are obviously a very frustrated human being nice for you to stand behind Ur palasa phone and cheap data to discredit someone's else hustle because u feel u are right in your own perspective keep up the bitvhy work wat goes around comes around !
Re: �� by CASTOSVILLA(m): 2:39am On Feb 12, 2020
grin grin grin
Slimpink:
woow clap for yourself Ad police u must be really proud of yourself right now you are obviously a very frustrated human being nice for you to stand behind Ur palasa phone and cheap data to discredit someone's else hustle because u feel u are right in your own perspective keep up the bitvhy work wat goes around comes around !
grin grin grin grin yes I'm laughing at your stupid ass. You deserve everything he did and told you. You're very wicked. That's how you guys go about inflating the prices of cars falsely and giving the real sellers the moral to quote unprecedented prices on their vehicles. Guy you better close this account because it has been mark. angry angry angry angry
Re: �� by Slimpink(m): 1:48am On Feb 13, 2020
CASTOSVILLA:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yes I'm laughing at your stupid ass. You deserve everything he did and told you. You're very wicked. That's how you guys go about inflating the prices of cars falsely and giving the real sellers the moral to quote unprecedented prices on their vehicles. Guy you better close this account because it has been mark. angry angry angry angry
thank you special adviser you can go about your daily stupidity now �
Re: �� by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Slimpink:
thank you special adviser you can go about your daily stupidity now �
Bia nwanne angry stop all this your nonsense. Find other ways to do this business or rather venture into another business like selling of rice and beans. Be guided

1 Like

Re: �� by Slimpink(m): 1:02am On Feb 14, 2020
CASTOSVILLA:
Bia nwanne angry stop all this your nonsense. Find other ways to do this business or rather venture into another business like selling of rice and beans. Be guided
seems like thats wat u do for a living bitch Bleep of my page nuisance I don't comment on other people's post except if I am interested in wat they selling so if u are a broke ass dat can't afford wat I am selling show Ur frustrations to God and stop showcasing Ur stupidity on my posts

(1) (Reply)

Clean And Sound Honda Evil Spirit 2008-1.4M / SOLD 2008 Register Camry LE / Neatly Used Toyota 4runner 650k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.