Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Laptops For Young Developers - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Laptops For Young Developers (459 Views)

UK, London Used Tested OK Phones, Computers And Laptops For Sale... / LSETF Lagos Innovates Talent Development Program 2019 For Young Nigerians / 2019 Waaw Foundation Scholarship For Young Women In Stem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptops For Young Developers by brownlass: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2020
As a developer going into the of web programming was quite difficult for me. I had issues ranging from poor electricity to bad and faulty laptop, lack of understanding online materials and lack of Good mentorship.
But so far so good 5years down the lane I can say it has never been a regret. I didn't study computer science at school. I'm a female and God has been faithful to me
Now i want to use this opportunity to donate Laptops to some young developers who are eager to be best at developing and programming.
This is an open call to all and sundry.
People to apply should be between ages 17-25 and live anywhere in Nigeria.
Donations are welcome from far and wide.
If you have a laptop to donate for this cause you're highly welcome.
This is service to God and humanity
Let's help our country, lets help our youths.
Say no to online scam
Legit paying businesses can immune our youths against crime.

The number of likes and comments on this post will give me a huge head start.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Laptops For Young Developers by ezanafe(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
I am also working to acquire web development knowledge, but laptop has been my issue. Please I need help with a laptop

1 Like

Re: Laptops For Young Developers by VicThory(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Well, i would be grateful if am given one. I am an upcoming developer but i prefer writing/blogging to it. My laptop was spoilt by my sis. Am using rubber to hold it. I need assistance. And for those who would check my post and topic, ride on.

1 Like

Re: Laptops For Young Developers by emilfischer(m): 5:03am On Feb 13, 2020
I would love to be a part of this program.
I am a front end web developer, currently schooling in Benin city. My laptop got bad as at a year ago and I have been unable to get a new one since then.
Re: Laptops For Young Developers by Ahumanbeing: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
brownlass:
As a developer going into the of web programming was quite difficult for me. I had issues ranging from poor electricity to bad and faulty laptop, lack of understanding online materials and lack of Good mentorship.
But so far so good 5years down the lane I can say it has never been a regret. I didn't study computer science at school. I'm a female and God has been faithful to me
Now i want to use this opportunity to donate Laptops to some young developers who are eager to be best at developing and programming.
This is an open call to all and sundry.
People to apply should be between ages 17-25 and live anywhere in Nigeria.
Donations are welcome from far and wide.
If you have a laptop to donate for this cause you're highly welcome.
This is service to God and humanity
Let's help our country, lets help our youths.
Say no to online scam
Legit paying businesses can immune our youths against crime.

The number of likes and comments on this post will give me a huge head start.
Thanks
Simply fake

(1) (Reply)

K / Top 7 Deadly Secret Weapon Owned By China Military / What Chemical Substance Do I Use To Soften Rocks In The Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.