Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring (378 Views)

Call For Restructuring Based On Selfish Interest ―buhari / IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) / Restructuring: Politicians Gather In Awka To Discuss The Future Of Nigeria (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restructuring by Liposure: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
If you are given the power to restructure nigeria. How many states will you allow?
Re: Restructuring by Marcelo290(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
For us at Incredible writers, the question of restructuring depends on the angle one ones to speak from. Restructuring could mean a reorganization of structure.

But I think a confederal system would be best where the different regions can have the right to secede anytime they want.

See our signature..
Re: Restructuring by otosa(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Marcelo290:
For us at Incredible writers, the question of restructuring depends on the angle one ones to speak from. Restructuring could mean a reorganization of structure.

But I think a confederal system would be best where the different regions can have the right to secede anytime they want.

See our signature..
And if we have this in place, it will give us an opportunity to respect each other, in as much it has been in constitution that there is a room for me to leave if am not treating well in the country we share together, that means I can leave.
Re: Restructuring by MelloJelly: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Follow the german federation system
Re: Restructuring by Banmeallday: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Arewa reps already said no to restructuring....

We dont want to act like children...

Referendum is what is needed
Re: Restructuring by orisa37: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Liposure:
If you are given the power to restructure nigeria. How many states will you allow?
Re: Restructuring by orisa37: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
The 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES are legit and enough. Make them FULLY AUTONOMOUS OF POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL. LET THEM JOINTLY CARRY AND SPONSOR THE FG TO THEIR SATISFACTION.

(1) (Reply)

Northeast Governors Hold First Consultative Meeting In Gombe / How do i get my Permanent Voters Card / Coronavirus: INEC Postpones Imo, Bayelsa Senatorial Bye-elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.