Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love (2104 Views)

Victorian Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation. / 'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram / Timaya Advises People Living Fake Lifestyles (2) (3) (4)

HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by victorian(f): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Don't only love yourself or your just your babe, your man, shares the love to the motherless homes, to orphans, widows, widowers and let the feeling of love fill the air.

There is no specific day to love but Lets keep sharing the loving , be focused in life and hustle well.

Hustle o!

Just joking, don't mind jare. Share the love grin

Re: HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by nlPoster: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
Re: HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by victorian(f): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
nlPoster:
Delta state, eh.

God is in control.

The unrest will not spread in Jesus name. Amen.

Hmmmmm, if I may ask? Which unrest? undecided
Re: HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ok thankyou kiss
Re: HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by Papanwamaikpe: 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
tohyorsih2:
Ok thankyou kiss
Hei babe grin
Re: HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Hei babe grin

Yes papa
Re: HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by Papanwamaikpe: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Yes papa
我想看看你长什么样 cheesy
Re: HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 15, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
我想看看你长什么样 cheesy

我看起来就像个怪物。你能忍受我的视线吗?
Re: HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by ArewaWife(m): 4:06am On Feb 15, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
我想看看你长什么样 cheesy
tohyorsih2:

我看起来就像个怪物。你能忍受我的视线吗?

All ado about Looks
Re: HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by Papanwamaikpe: 5:37am On Feb 15, 2020
tohyorsih2:

我看起来就像个怪物。你能忍受我的视线吗?
Re: HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by macho44(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
victorian:
Don't only love yourself or your just your babe, your man, shares the love to the motherless homes, to orphans, widows, widowers and let the feeling of love fill the air.

There is no specific day to love but Lets keep sharing the loving , be focused in life and hustle well.

Hustle o!

Just joking, don't mind jare. Share the love grin
Fine Gal, Long Time, No CHAT grin, Abeg share the LOVE reach my side oooo
Re: HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by victorian(f): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
macho44:
Fine Gal, Long Time, No CHAT grin, Abeg share the LOVE reach my side oooo

Wow! cheesy

Where have u been?

I lost my phone. But bought a new one during Lockdown. I misplaced most of my contacts.

Biko send me a message on Whatsapp.

Do u still have my number?
Re: HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by macho44(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
victorian:

Wow! cheesy

Where have u been?

I lost my phone. But bought a new one during Lockdown. I misplaced most of my contacts.

Biko send me a message on Whatsapp.

Do u still have my number?
Sure thing Baby!!!! Imma buzz u on WhatsApp
Re: HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by victorian(f): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
macho44:
Sure thing Baby!!!! Imma buzz u on WhatsApp

Ok dear smiley
Re: HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by victorian(f): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
cool Shout out to Boo, Prince D. E.Wealth.

Re: HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
victorian:
cool Shout out to Boo, Prince D. E.Wealth.
Omo see as you clean
Dey do me like say make I use tongue lick all of una body smiley
Re: HRH Princess Victorian 1 of Delta state Celebrates &Advises People To Show Love by macho44(m): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2020
ZIINI:

Omo see as you clean
Dey do me like say make I use tongue lick all of una body smiley
Be like u dey like LOLLIPOP

Throwback Sunday: Don Jazzy Got The Internet Talking With His Pics As A Kid / Wizkid Displays His Riverside House, Yacht And Amazing Studio In Ghana(video) / See Inside The $13.8million Mansion Rihanna Just Bought In Beverly Hills (photos