Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I (473 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by dovedove234(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
H
Re: I by Gwagone: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jos come out of your house, then mount a bike going to the nearest mosque
Is Jos 100 box
Re: I by qwertyboss(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
dovedove234:
Hello, how are u?, am Divine, a Pastor and christian, please i will like to be become a Muslim, if they can help me because my christian brothers and sister didnt help me, i want to know how is it in Islam., please call me if +2348136200261
Help you how?
No one can help you except what God almighty has destined for you and no one can harm you except what God almighty has ordained for you as a trial in this sarjourn!
So if you want to accept Islam because you think Muslims will help you then you are not helping yourself.
Accept Islam purely for the sake of seeking the truth and God will help you, this am 100% sure!
Re: I by KINGreignn: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
dovedove234:
Hello, how are u?, am Divine, a Pastor and christian, please i will like to be become a Muslim, if they can help me because my christian brothers and sister didnt help me, i want to know how is it in Islam., please call me if +2348136200261
You were never a pastor in the first place. You were one of those who went into it for the love of money or personal reasons. If you know your calling and who called you, you'd never let go of your assignment in life.

CC:ishilove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by Ishilove: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
KINGreignn:

You were never a pastor in the first place. You were one of those who went into it for the love of money or personal reasons. If you know your calling and who called you, you'd never let go of your assignment in life.

CC:ishilove
Don't mind him. Instead of him to tackle his foundation, he is jumping religions like they are political parties.

1 Like

Re: I by Snipper007: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
This one just wants to sell himself..... Fake Christian also amounts to fake Muslim.....

2 Likes

Re: I by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Check his threads. He is full of bullshit.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Delete This. (I Opened An Islamic Post) / Nigerians May Defy Fresh Lockdown Extension, Says Bishop / Was Jesus Harsh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.