Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Creating A Professional Website Without Coding! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Creating A Professional Website Without Coding! (648 Views)

Building Magento Website Without Coding Drop Builder / Best Ways To Attract Visitors To Your Website Without Spending A Dim / Create A Fiverr-like Website Without Coding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Professional Website Without Coding! by Olajhidey22(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
I just wrote an EBook titled "CREATING A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE WITHOUT CODING"

ABOUT THIS BOOK

This book focuses on the front-end aspect of web design. It is not a resource for programming or scripting, however I have tried providing enough background information on these topics to give designers a level of familiarity with the terminologies. The content of this book is appropriate for all levels of expertise – most especially those who are new to the operations of a website.

WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR?

This book is:

�Primarily for those who desire to build or own a professional website/blog with no coding knowledge.

�For those who have a free-hosted website and wish to migrate to a self-hosted WordPress website.

�For those who run a self-hosted WordPress website and would love to experience an improvement on the management of their site.

�For those who desire to experience an increase to their WordPress website traffic.

Re: Creating A Professional Website Without Coding! by Olajhidey22(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
I promise you a detailed guide-through from this e-book.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find A Professional Web Designer In Ado Ekiti / Youngmate Is The Best Of One Of Websites Create And Design In It Own Way / Learn Web Development Without Coding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.