Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Plasterboard And Its Application - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plasterboard And Its Application (755 Views)

Plasterboard And Suspended Ceiling Sales And Installation / Gypsum Plasterboard Ceilings, Dry walls, POP & Screeding / Modern Pop/plasterboard Ceilings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plasterboard And Its Application by Mueeze(m): 7:06am On Feb 21, 2020
Good Morning,

To the engineers in the house,

1. Can plasterboard (gypsum} be used entirely for interior walls of a 3 bedroom bungalow?
2. Is it cheaper than using blocks?
3. How durable is it condering the building is strictly residential?
4. Can it be used in the kitchen and bathroom?

I am considering it for use because I am thinking of building something similar to the attached picture. It land is located in an area with seasonal floods like our lekki, and elevating the building is key. Elevation will need reinforcements and I am constrained financially. Hence the need to think about lighter materials that would pose less pressure to the foundation.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom Flat For Rent In Jos Plateau, Photos / LAGOON GATE ESTATE, A Beautiful Water Front Estate, Just 750k Per Plot / A 3bedroom Terrace Duplex At Lekki Gardens Phase 5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.