Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House (2316 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members House - Let's Connect / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by Skykid1208(m): 3:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Registration is ongoing, but some are yet to find their name on the senate list.
That annoying "No record found" response you get from NYSC portal when you rush to check the senate list after seeing your name on the graduation list. cheesy
That annoying response of Hard copy yet to be submitted you get when you try to register angry angry angry

This is an avenue to connect, share our thoughts and worries, find solutions to common problems, during this registration period, during camp and the entire service year just like our predecessors have been doing on this forum.
You might be helping somebody in the near future from your post, I have learnt alot from some of the old threads.

You can start by introducing yourself, by stating your name, school, course of study and tell us how the registration process have been for you.

Let me Start....

I am Emmanuel
KSU
Biology and Education
My name is on the matriculation list but my school is yet to submit the hard copy, so for now it's fingers crossed, patiently waiting for them to do the needful.

PCMs over to you
Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by cakopa(m): 4:49am On Feb 25, 2020
Today is the deadline for senate list upload
Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by Olayemi1995: 7:32am On Feb 25, 2020
Pls for correction of date birth stuff. Wen I went for registration yesterday I found out dat jamb wrote March 8 for me instead of March 9. So I av to change d dob. Bt in dat Cafe dey said I av to finish d nysc registration wit dat March 8 and av d green card bfore I av to change to March 9. So I want to no how true it is.
Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by Penflame(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2020
cakopa:
Today is the deadline for senate list upload

Are you for real?
Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by amo4christ(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2020
Olayemi1995:
Pls for correction of date birth stuff. Wen I went for registration yesterday I found out dat jamb wrote March 8 for me instead of March 9. So I av to change d dob. Bt in dat Cafe dey said I av to finish d nysc registration wit dat March 8 and av d green card bfore I av to change to March 9. So I want to no how true it is.

after you've completed your registration on NYSC portal, you can use correction of DOB option on that portal. although, you will have to pay and produce your waec credential that contains the actual DOB you want.
Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by cakopa(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2020
Penflame:

Are you for real?
According to the released timetable, last day for senate list upload is 25th February
Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by Makaveli1802: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2020
Please will there be stream 2?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by Skykid1208(m): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Olayemi1995:

Very possible cos from the information I got from nysc official Twitter handle, your details can be corrected from your dashboard after registration

Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by Skykid1208(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Makaveli1802:
Please will there be stream 2?

No stream 2 for batch A, according to NYSC official Twitter handle
Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by Penflame(m): 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
cakopa:
According to the released timetable, last day for senate list upload is 25th February
Which is today and my school is still yet to submit hard copy of senate list to NYSC. Which kind life be this!
Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by Skykid1208(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Penflame:

Which is today and my school is still yet to submit hard copy of senate list to NYSC. Which kind life be this!

My school too is yet to submit hard copy of senate list, I just don't understand why Nigeria is like this
Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by Olayemi1995: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
Pls for correction of date birth stuff. Wen I went for registration yesterday I found out dat jamb wrote March 8 for me instead of March 9. So I av to change d dob. Bt in dat Cafe dey said I av to finish d nysc registration wit dat March 8 and av d green card bfore I av to change to March 9. I av register and my green card is out so wen I went to cafe to to change it to March 9, d cafe man found out dat is March 8 I also used for the waec and he said I can't change it again since waec also is March 8 dat I shud leave it lik dat.
Pls I need ur assistance sis Lola and wot is d way out although av been using March 8 since my primary School and during d jamb regularization I corrected it to March 9 bt is still showing march 8.
Pls ma/sir I need ur respond
Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by NoonMasamune: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Im trying to regist5but its showing no available slots. Has anyone experienced this?
Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by LMandela(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Skykid1208:

My school too is yet to submit hard copy of senate list, I just don't understand why Nigeria is like this

Hey man, I'm a graduate of KSU too.

Any update? Have you seen your name? Have you heard anything from school?
Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by Skykid1208(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
NoonMasamune:
Im trying to regist5but its showing no available slots. Has anyone experienced this?

Just keep refreshing, states would come up soon, NYSC is aware

Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by Skykid1208(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
LMandela:

Hey man, I'm a graduate of KSU too.

Any update? Have you seen your name? Have you heard anything from school?

KSU released its senate list yesterday, I have seen my name, I have registered but dey to the issue of "No slot available" I am still stuck
Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by SimeonOTC(m): 2:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Olayemi1995:
Pls for correction of date birth stuff. Wen I went for registration yesterday I found out dat jamb wrote March 8 for me instead of March 9. So I av to change d dob. Bt in dat Cafe dey said I av to finish d nysc registration wit dat March 8 and av d green card bfore I av to change to March 9. I av register and my green card is out so wen I went to cafe to to change it to March 9, d cafe man found out dat is March 8 I also used for the waec and he said I can't change it again since waec also is March 8 dat I shud leave it lik dat.
Pls I need ur assistance sis Lola and wot is d way out although av been using March 8 since my primary School and during d jamb regularization I corrected it to March 9 bt is still showing march 8.
Pls ma/sir I need ur respond

relax and dnt worry urself...NYSC wont ask u for your birth cert..
i am in same issue with you the they told me the same thing, mine is july 14 but i saw july 17..its not an issue, provide the year of birth did not change or the error did not make it more than the 30yr maximum as stated..

i my self personally choose not to correct it..
Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by NoonMasamune: 2:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
is anyone seeing this when they click on print slip?

Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by Skykid1208(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
NoonMasamune:
is anyone seeing this when they click on print slip?

Yes, but after sometime I was able to print my Green card
Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Trying to ligin now...look what am seeing oooo....

Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
SimeonOTC:

i am in same issue with you the they told me the same thing, mine is july 14 but i saw july 17..its not an issue, provide the year of birth did not change or the error did not make it more than the 30yr maximum as stated..

U have to o, cos from this year nysc certificates will carry ur date of birth just like waec. Thats what nysc said o
Re: NYSC 2020 Batch A Corps Members House by shogsman(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
SimeonOTC:

.it is of no consequence, carry go

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Most asked Questions And Answers / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B Corp Members / I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.