Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

my - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / my (360 Views)

Bbnaija 2018: This Is Not A Joke! Nina Is Pregnant - Read What Fans Said / Breaking: Alleged Killer Wife, Maryam Sanda, Is Pregnant / A Young Lady Is Pregnant But Accused Of Faking Her Pregnancy Due To My Flat Stom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

my by GeoNyke: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2020
Please
Re: my by EverythinDeals: 9:00am On Feb 27, 2020
GeoNyke:
Please, I need some advise. my girlfriend says she is pregnant and I don't have money readily available for marriage, secondly I don't want to have a child out of wedlock moreover their traditions demands that any child out of wedlock, the child automatically belongs to the girls family.
She is 24yrs, and she just pick her Jamb form. what do I do?

Keep looking for permission for abortion. Ewuu

When you knew all this why didn't you remain by yourself. You never fit eat three square meals, you dey get gf. Wonders shall never end. This is a modern full

1 Like

Re: my by Froshloaded: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2020
I don't support abortion, but next time try and use protection..Don't be like aro1 grin
Re: my by thesicilian: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2020
Very annoying question.
Re: my by bmdmixer: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2020
ask bahari

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: my by Blessed13(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2020
Marry her

1 Like

Re: my by Gentlemanforyou: 9:17am On Feb 27, 2020
Dont abort it . If you can be throw her
Re: my by cRobo: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2020
You can't kill yourself, let it pass

There is nothing you can do, this time will surely pass, let her go meet her parents and give birth

But support her in your little way

They have no right to own your child, after you have made enough money you can always file a law suit to officially take your child

Whenever you have money you can go claim your child

Above all, keep close ties with the girl family

It will be hard for both you and the girl but you must keep in mind that this time will pass

Keep imagining 10 years from now you and your child
Re: my by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2020
Froshloaded:
I don't support abortion, but next time try and use protection..Don't be like aro1 grin
if he use condom, how will he watch it flow out like a boss
Re: my by daddytime(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2020
Re-do what you did the first time.

1 Like

Re: my by Froshloaded: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2020
aro1:
if he use condom, how will he watch it flow out like a boss
You don't get
I'm telling him not to be like you grin
Re: my by onlinetomola(m): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2020
You need to start attending fathering class so you would be prepared as a young father. angry . You need to double your hustle as well and start saving to face your responsibilities.

Good luck ! wink
Re: my by Mykel51(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2020
Safe delivery in JESUS NAME.

CONGRATULATIONS Bro !!!
Re: my by Godwin2am(m): 7:04am On Feb 29, 2020
Froshloaded:
my girlfriend is pregnant, we've been using the pregnancy test tube to followup , within one week interval the line becomes 2red stripe, and it's her 30days now she haven't seen her period...what do I do now please.... I just need advise

1 Like

Re: my by omowolewa: 7:40am On Feb 29, 2020
Congratulations first,

What is her take on the issue

1 Like

Re: my by versashee: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Godwin2am:

my girlfriend is pregnant, we've been using the pregnancy test tube to followup , within one week interval the line becomes 2red stripe, and it's her 30days now she haven't seen her period...what do I do now please.... I just need advise

wow
Re: my by versashee: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
wow

GeoNyke:
Please, I need some advise. my girlfriend says she is pregnant and I don't have money readily available for marriage, secondly I don't want to have a child out of wedlock moreover their traditions demands that any child out of wedlock, the child automatically belongs to the girls family.
She is 24yrs, and she just pick her Jamb form. what do I do?

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Facetime On Your Iphone? / Demolished Hotel: Wike Vindicated. / Keyboard Paino For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.