Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Quick Smart - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quick Smart (741 Views)

You Can Easilly Make A Living By Joinning Quick Smart Programme. / Make Money Through The Quick Smart Program At Least 500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Smart by Oye50(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2010
Friends on NL, i've falling a victim of online scam once n i don't want to be a mugun twice no matter how small the money may be. Please does anyone know anything bout quick smart program, i heard of d stuff n i wanna how true it is
Re: Quick Smart by pwiz(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2010
Oye me too heard abt it and it was sent to me by icemug2nv of a guy, Bt am stil douatin if itz genuine though the amt is little wel if i get a genuine testimony i wil update u.
Re: Quick Smart by Oye50(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2010
Alright thanks, i'll sure be expecting to hear from u soon
Re: Quick Smart by LoveKing(m): 5:45am On Dec 23, 2010
I know of the stuff. But are you ready to work for the money? I can supply you the information to get started and even mentor you. send a mail to lovemission21@yahoo.com to get involved.
Re: Quick Smart by nwangap(f): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2011
quicksmart is real but it requires some effort. if you can work it, then you will make it. the money doesn't come unless you work
Re: Quick Smart by youngestpr(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2011
I am also into quicksmart, it is real. U just need to work hard at the instructions. I have the manual that can get u started too. twonjee2002@yahoo.com
Re: Quick Smart by nwangap(f): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2011
@youngestpr,

why do we like to make things difficult for our fellow people. quicksmart does not require any sort of ebook or maunual.

all you need is a participant to send you phase 1 for free, and you pay your 2k to get phase 2 and then you start putting in the little efforts required.

i am a participant but i send only on request to avoid being tagged a scammer. pattybf@yahoo.com
Re: Quick Smart by Oye50(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2011
@nwangap, pls i wouldn't mind u sending more info to my inbox, i tried sending a mail but i've been unable to access my mail dis time, my mail is Femosco3000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need About 20 Empty Containers To Buy / Thermocool / Usps Mistakenly Ships Package Bound For Nigerian Route To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.