Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Do You Have Apple Developer Program Account? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Have Apple Developer Program Account? (982 Views)

Please If You Have Apple Developer Account That Is Active, Help A Brother! / How Do I Get Duns Number For Apple Developer Account. Please Help / Apple Developer Account Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Apple Developer Program Account? by cappload: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
I'm in need of some with an active enrollment with apple developer program that can help upload an app on the account.

I have tried the enrollment several times but they keep rejecting telling me they were unable to process the enrollment fee.

Right now, it's kind of urgent and I'm looking for quick solution.

I can easily transfer the app out once I am settled.

I am willing to pay handsomely for this.

You can reach me on ctonicappload@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Do You Have Apple Developer Program Account? by bt2017(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2020
I only have a personal account. I am looking for a corporate account.
Re: Do You Have Apple Developer Program Account? by n3rve(m): 9:33am On May 05, 2020
@cappload Can you share steps as I’m currently stuck as well? How were you able to resolve this?

(1) (Reply)

Another Code-from-scratch Bunch Of Applications. / Who Knows About Numerical Weather Prediction? / Sms Short Code Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.