Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

.... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... (2881 Views)

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / My Mother Said She Will Disown Me If I Marry My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Gwagone: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omolarablg:

Thank you I have a 2 years old daughter and pregnant with another one
God bless your marriage
Take the little girl and focus on your children too
Re: .... by Malawian(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omolarablg:
I will be brief , my parents separated 15yrs, I’m from a family of 4 , 3 boys and a girl which is me , my parents separated 15yrs ago when I was just 11, my dad has never care for me and my brothers , he was always busy chasing women up and down , he had multiple kids with other women then he later married this woman younger than him , they had 4 children together 3 boys and a girl. Unfortunately last year October his wife died during labour , the baby survived. Now the children are girl 7, boy 4,2, 4 months old , my grand mother ( dad mother) has taken the girl and the 2 oldest boys while the baby is staying with the mom sister , my dad doesn’t care about those children he has been staying with another woman , he doesn’t visit or send them money , my grand mother has been on my neck begging me to collect my sister from her because she has been worrying the environment is not safe for her , have asked my husband for permission to collect the child , he agreed but my mother has disagreed and said if I go and collect the child she will disowned me all her life , and my grand mother can’t stop crying and begging me to come for the girl, I want to help my sister but I don’t want my mom to hate me because she is very serious about it. I’m in a dilemma and confuse , please encourage and advice me
I can't lie to you, your matter tie gele because i know how difficult it is to go against your mother's wishes (Even Jesus performed His first miracle despite His misgivings due to His mother) all the same, we will depart this world and give account to God, so be guided.
Re: .... by frozen70(f): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omolarablg:
I will be brief , my parents separated 15yrs, I’m from a family of 4 , 3 boys and a girl which is me , my parents separated 15yrs ago when I was just 11, my dad has never care for me and my brothers , he was always busy chasing women up and down , he had multiple kids with other women then he later married this woman younger than him , they had 4 children together 3 boys and a girl. Unfortunately last year October his wife died during labour , the baby survived. Now the children are girl 7, boy 4,2, 4 months old , my grand mother ( dad mother) has taken the girl and the 2 oldest boys while the baby is staying with the mom sister , my dad doesn’t care about those children he has been staying with another woman , he doesn’t visit or send them money , my grand mother has been on my neck begging me to collect my sister from her because she has been worrying the environment is not safe for her , have asked my husband for permission to collect the child , he agreed but my mother has disagreed and said if I go and collect the child she will disowned me all her life , and my grand mother can’t stop crying and begging me to come for the girl, I want to help my sister but I don’t want my mom to hate me because she is very serious about it. I’m in a dilemma and confuse , please encourage and advice me

When next your grand mum calls, just tell her to speak with your mum about it and your mum will bring her over

That same girl can survive where she is because other children are also their

Your grand mum needs your help because she is too old to go through the kind of stress she never deed when she was bearing her own children

As for your dad, just leave him one day, the thing that will make him have sense will meet him and that is health challenge

As for your mum, be very careful, she went through hell from your dad and has decided to vent the anger on any child born by another woman for your dad

It's not good thinking from her side, the girl you are requesting for is just a small girl who doesn't even know what is happening

So tread with caution over your mum

Don't just underate her pls
Re: .... by keeki: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
The child doesn't have to stay with you.she can stay with someone who is willing to care for her and you send money for her upkeep
Re: .... by Whyzaid(f): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omolarablg:

I’m not here to talk about my parents separation , I will answer your questions. 1. My step mother was 31 she got married to my dad against her family wishes , all her family abandoned and wanted nothing to do with her , it was only after the burial , out of pity that her sister agreed to only take the baby and leave the rest with my grand mother. 2. I’m not looking for a house help because I already have one even if I didn’t have any , there is no way I can maltreat my sister , I want to train her for better future because my dad has 18 kids with different women and she is the only sister I have , I want the best for her
then send her to a boarding school
Re: .... by Yoyostic: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2020
You had better not ruin the relationship between your mum because of anyone.Dont take any decision you will regret.You can assist your sister even if she is not living with you.I come from a big polygamous family,you see all these step siblings, you can never do enough.My elder bros tried assisting two of our step brothers.The first one brought his gf to stay with my brother and his wife in their 2 bedroom apartment.When my Bros tried to complain,hell of a was let loose,he even insulted my bros in public.They are not on speaking terms.Second step,it was the same story.Talk to your mum about forgiveness though but no matter your decision,don't go against your mum pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? / Funny Photos. Parenting Is Never Easy. / Video: Video Of A Couple Having Sex At OAU Road 1 Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.