Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Looking For C Certification - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking For C Certification (736 Views)

A Thread For C++ Programs / I Want Teacher For C++ / Whatsapp Group For C++ Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For C Certification by Arjunkumar09: 7:11am On Mar 03, 2020
Hello Everyone, I want to learn C programming and I am looking to certification but I am confused between C Certified Entry-Level Programmer Certification and C Certified Professional Programmer Certification as a beginner point. Can anyone help me out whats the exam pattern and what the price for these certifications? I have found the list of certifications when I was searching on google for c certification.
Re: Looking For C Certification by IceColdVeins(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2020
Please tell me you are just chasing clout with this rhetorical question of yours undecided
Re: Looking For C Certification by seunthomas: 8:24am On Mar 03, 2020
Arjunkumar09:
Hello Everyone, I want to learn C programming and I am looking to certification but I am confused between C Certified Entry-Level Programmer Certification and C Certified Professional Programmer Certification as a beginner point. Can anyone help me out whats the exam pattern and what the price for these certifications? I have found the list of certifications when I was searching on google for c certification.
There is currently no such thing as C Certification. Although some companies can offer a "C Certification", but know that C language is a standard unlike some languages like Java and .Net that are owned by companies.
My advice is to learn as much C as you can. Also learn the differences between working with C in a windows environment and in a *Nix environment.
You are on the right path. C is a great language.

1 Like

Re: Looking For C Certification by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2020
C certification? There's nothing like that. C is not owned by anybody it isn't proprietary like Java so I don't understand.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A 404 Error Page Using HTML & CSS / Should I Learn Artificial Intelligence? / How The Interview Went.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.