Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Easy To Use Software Allows You To Setup Automated VTU Portal In Less Than 60 Se - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Easy To Use Software Allows You To Setup Automated VTU Portal In Less Than 60 Se (1654 Views)

How To Setup 911 S5 Residential Proxy VPN On Phone / Open Source VTU Portal / I Built An Application That Allows You Marry Your Celebrity Crush Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy To Use Software Allows You To Setup Automated VTU Portal In Less Than 60 Se by Greatvita(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
With the current government policy that's clamping down on petty businesses settings along the streets, small business owners are finding it more profitable and safer to have their business setup online.

This paradigm shift has invariably shoot the demand for automated VTU portal to a great height and this translates to bigger income for website designers.

Virtual Topup Business is an outstanding Business with a high return, even the Commercial Banks will not give you this kind of commission as Interest on your Savings.

And the beautiful thing about this new business model is that it runs on autopilot.

This simply means that the system will collect payment from the customer,
send the airtime to the user and credit the money collected into your bank account
while you are busy with your other activities.

Demand for Automated VTU Portal Is High Right Now.

See how to Get access to this software here http://epins.com.ng/vtoper/
Re: Easy To Use Software Allows You To Setup Automated VTU Portal In Less Than 60 Se by jflexy(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Disregard this guy, he sells you a software(with 30 days money back guaranteed) that most features are not working, when you ask for refund afterwards he'll block you. If you're confident, tell everyone here the truth.

Until you don't pay back that money, that's how I'll be dropping bad reviews for you. You told me I can do nothing. We'll know between a customer and a seller who needs Goodwill more

1 Like

Re: Easy To Use Software Allows You To Setup Automated VTU Portal In Less Than 60 Se by Greatvita(m): 7:02am On Apr 23, 2020
It's funny how people made decision in a haste to blackmail others thereafter retrace their statement.

jflexy:
Disregard this guy, he sells you a software(with 30 days money back guaranteed) that most features are not working, when you ask for refund afterwards he'll block you. If you're confident, tell everyone here the truth.

Until you don't pay back that money, that's how I'll be dropping bad reviews for you. You told me I can do nothing. We'll know between a customer and a seller who needs Goodwill more
Re: Easy To Use Software Allows You To Setup Automated VTU Portal In Less Than 60 Se by jflexy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Greatvita:
It's funny how people made decision in a haste to blackmail others thereafter retrace their statement.

You want me to continue or because say I don forgive you, you now come here to boast. Do you see me anywhere retract my statement? It's just my friend who advised me to leave you and manage it like that and thereafter find someone who can work on the script. No just vex me.
Re: Easy To Use Software Allows You To Setup Automated VTU Portal In Less Than 60 Se by mykelmbuot: 1:46pm On May 09, 2020
Greatvita:
With the current government policy that's clamping down on petty businesses settings along the streets, small business owners are finding it more profitable and safer to have their business setup online.

This paradigm shift has invariably shoot the demand for automated VTU portal to a great height and this translates to bigger income for website designers.

Virtual Topup Business is an outstanding Business with a high return, even the Commercial Banks will not give you this kind of commission as Interest on your Savings.

And the beautiful thing about this new business model is that it runs on autopilot.

This simply means that the system will collect payment from the customer,
send the airtime to the user and credit the money collected into your bank account
while you are busy with your other activities.

Demand for Automated VTU Portal Is High Right Now.

See how to Get access to this software here http://epins.com.ng/vtoper/

Don't have much to say, they say a word is enough for the wise, this guy is a SCAM! epins.com.ng is a SCAM
Re: Easy To Use Software Allows You To Setup Automated VTU Portal In Less Than 60 Se by Greatvita(m): 3:09pm On May 09, 2020
Goodwill most times turns out to bring pain in business.

You pleaded to pay for this software for a space of 2 month which was granted after
much begging. Despite special privilege granted to you to receive latest version of the
software free of charge, All you could payback is blackmail.

We have being in business for over 7 years and have helped good number of people
build a viable business online and offline under our belt in ICT and today they are living fine with their own
business.

In the cause of doing business we have come in contact with several individuals with diverse
attitudes. Some blackmail, criticize, recommend, praise / appreciate us.

The feedback whether positive or negative has helped us and still helping us improve our
services and continuously deliver values to our customers.

So @mykelmbuot Thank you for your feedback and we will continually provide you
support in building your business as we have being doing.

Regards,

ePINS Nigeria
https://epins.com.ng

mykelmbuot:

Don't have much to say, they say a word is enough for the wise, this guy is a SCAM! epins.com.ng is a SCAM
Re: Easy To Use Software Allows You To Setup Automated VTU Portal In Less Than 60 Se by Greatvita(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2020

You pleaded to pay for this software for a space of 2 month which was granted after
much begging. Despite special privilege granted to you to receive latest version of the

We have being in business for over 7 years and have helped good number of people
build a viable business online and offline under our belt in ICT and today they are living fine with their own
business.

In the cause of doing business we have come in contact with several individuals with diverse

The feedback whether positive or negative has helped us and still helping us improve our

Regards,

ePINS Nigeria

jflexy:

Re: Easy To Use Software Allows You To Setup Automated VTU Portal In Less Than 60 Se by mykelmbuot: 4:35am On May 10, 2020
Greatvita:

business.

Regards,

ePINS Nigeria

Bro I need my money back. Stop scamming people of their hard earn money with a system that is not working
Re: Easy To Use Software Allows You To Setup Automated VTU Portal In Less Than 60 Se by logout: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
He scammed so many people. Sadly, your money has gone down the drain.
Re: Easy To Use Software Allows You To Setup Automated VTU Portal In Less Than 60 Se by NPIRE(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
good day were you able to get someone to work on the script
jflexy:

You want me to continue or because say I don forgive you, you now come here to boast. Do you see me anywhere retract my statement? It's just my friend who advised me to leave you and manage it like that and thereafter find someone who can work on the script. No just vex me.
Re: Easy To Use Software Allows You To Setup Automated VTU Portal In Less Than 60 Se by jflexy(m): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2020
NPIRE:
good day were you able to get someone to work on the script
Something I've left since, sadly, he's still doing it on his Facebook page and people keep falling for it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This / Basic, Fortran And Cobol Are High Level Language But Why Are The Compiler Not Common? / PHP Password Hashing. Encrypt Your Passwords And Keep Your Forms Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.