Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

A Thread For Marijuana Users!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Thread For Marijuana Users!!! (285 Views)

Marijuana Smokers Prone To Head, Neck Cancers — Study / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) / "Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Marijuana Users!!! by Venuz: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
You know they say smoking is bad and everyone agrees. You and I know that 3 of 5 people in Nigeria smoke either in secret or comfortably.

This thread is not to promote Smoking but as Marijuana users will say.....
"You can never know how it feels till you feel it"

Talk about your escapades with Marijuana and effects(if any) due to usage so we can all learn.
Marijuana memes too would be appreciated...

Re: A Thread For Marijuana Users!!! by Venuz: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2020

Re: A Thread For Marijuana Users!!! by Venuz: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
kiss

Re: A Thread For Marijuana Users!!! by FatherBona: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Take a drag,
inhale to exhale, puff, feel good,
and say a prayer of thanks to the most high for blessing the world with weed.

My peace I leave you

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Burn Stomach Fat Everyday / Second Patient Cured Of HIV, Say Doctors / Newborn Baby In England Tests Positive For Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.