Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (440 Views)

Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by InfoSources: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2020

Re: . by SLAP44: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2020
Odumeje is a good man who has been converting traditional, muslem and hindu worshippers into Christianity by his countless acts of philanthropy.

You can go and collect your own dollars after converting in his church.
Re: . by uzohrome(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2020
We are all sinners saved by grace. Bro can you cast the first stone? For me Odumeje is cool and many miracles I have confirmed myself. All power belongs to God. As you have pointed out let us Channel that energy to working close with God instead of judging a man of God. Odumeje is trying well. You may not like his style of worship or preaching but power dwells there. Who cares where the power came from? We all believe that all power belongs to God. So go find Sunday rice chop.

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Expectation – Pastor D.K. Olukoya / In DEFENSE Of Nigerian Pastors / I Hereby Convert To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.