Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

BMW Awards Rema For His Single, “beamer” Which Promotes The Brand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BMW Awards Rema For His Single, “beamer” Which Promotes The Brand (3517 Views)

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) / Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself / Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BMW Awards Rema For His Single, “beamer” Which Promotes The Brand by Kazeem2222(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2020
Jonzing Records and Mavin Records affiliate star, Rema, yesterday was on the receiving end where the Honorary Membership Award of the BMW Club of Nigeria was given to him for his loyalty and hyping of the car brand in his previously hit record titled “Beamer” (Bad Boys).

The 2019 Headies Next Rated winner was hosted by the members of the BMW club at Eko Atlantic where they linked up over races and drifts with Rema and he got to see the popular “Thanos”; a BMW M4 which he referred to as Godzilla in the song after getting a taste of the amazing car driven by the Club’s Vice President, Theo Samouris.

Rema’s sensational hit record titled “Beamer (Bad Boys)” hypes the BMW car brand and showcased the full features.

Popularly called “Be My Wife”, the German auto company thanked and appreciated the free marketing procedure by the "Beamer" singer and decided to award him by giving him the Honorary Membership.

SOURCE: https://abegabeg.com/bmw-awards-rema-for-his-single-beamer-which-promotes-the-brand/

1 Like

Re: BMW Awards Rema For His Single, “beamer” Which Promotes The Brand by tstx(m): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2020
Good for him
Re: BMW Awards Rema For His Single, “beamer” Which Promotes The Brand by Braintrain: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2020
That's me with the red cup

1 Like

Re: BMW Awards Rema For His Single, “beamer” Which Promotes The Brand by GOFRONT(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2020
Ehen I talk am...

Something is wrong with this Photographer.......Be has sliced me out of the group pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BMW Awards Rema For His Single, “beamer” Which Promotes The Brand by Aammee77: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2020
Classy move
Re: BMW Awards Rema For His Single, “beamer” Which Promotes The Brand by wyzzhi: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
This boy is going places

1 Like

Re: BMW Awards Rema For His Single, “beamer” Which Promotes The Brand by opebiboy: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Rema don destroy Burna boy career. Beamer didn't allow Odogwu to top the chart and odogwu has fallen off completely why Beamer is the number one song for over 17days now. Burna Boy is done

1 Like

Re: BMW Awards Rema For His Single, “beamer” Which Promotes The Brand by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Music and Yahoo be like 99&100 grin
Re: BMW Awards Rema For His Single, “beamer” Which Promotes The Brand by egopersonified(f): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Music and Yahoo be like 99&100 grin

5 and 6 my brother, 5 and 6. You cannot come and change our trademark phrase just like that.

1 Like

Re: BMW Awards Rema For His Single, “beamer” Which Promotes The Brand by mrbyron(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Stingy people. What's wrong with giving him a BMW car as a token of their appreciation? They know how much they pay for advertising. Abi na membership e go cruise?
Re: BMW Awards Rema For His Single, “beamer” Which Promotes The Brand by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
egopersonified:

5 and 6 my brother, 5 and 6. You cannot come and change our trademark phrase just like that.
Wanna do it my own way grin
Re: BMW Awards Rema For His Single, “beamer” Which Promotes The Brand by sunshineV(f): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
mrbyron:
Stingy people. What's wrong with giving him a BMW car as a token of their appreciation? They know how much they pay for advertising. Abi na membership e go cruise?

The membership go far pass the car
Re: BMW Awards Rema For His Single, “beamer” Which Promotes The Brand by LoveFayfay(f): 1:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Love this
Re: BMW Awards Rema For His Single, “beamer” Which Promotes The Brand by Chuqukah042(m): 4:00am On Mar 10, 2020
U SAY WETIN ? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Braintrain:
That's me with the red cup

(1) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Finally Dumps MC Oluomo After He Allegedly Got Popular Yoruba Actres / Ifeanyi Storms Imade's Birthday Party At Davido's Banana Island Mansion / Restaurant Were Waitresses Moves Around Naked Serving Customers Trends Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.