Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Please Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help (620 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by messi042: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
i have an Adsense approved website , currently running Adsense ads but have a very low traffic of maximum 50 and maximum of 100 page views according to Adsense, please what do i do? i need to be making at least $5 daily so that i can quit my hard job. the website is about 9 days old now and it was yesterday 9/3/2020 that adsens approved my website. also if i can see someone to partner with i will appreciate it am currently in ojota Lagos.
Re: Please Help by Cyberleets: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Calm down mate...

You're just starting, focus on growing your blog first.
If your traffic is mainly Nigeria, you'll get frustrated with AdSense.

Focus on foreign audience and with just 500 pageviews, you might be earning $5+ daily
Re: Please Help by messi042: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Cyberleets:
Calm down mate...

You're just starting, focus on growing your blog first.
If your traffic is mainly Nigeria, you'll get frustrated with AdSense.

Focus on foreign audience and with just 500 pageviews, you might be earning $5+ daily
how can i get traffics?
Re: Please Help by Cyberleets: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
messi042:

how can i get traffics?

Are you serious??

You jumped into blogging without knowing the basics?

Google is there for you mate!!

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

How To Read Any One Whatsapp Message On Your Android Device. / / I Need A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.