Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Important Message - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Important Message (596 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Message by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
Please I was told to let anyone here know.

If you are not ready financial to run your project do not send us any message.

Prepare your projects know your budget ,look for a company or firm to Run your project stop that habit of let me make stupid Enquiries when you are not ready...

1 Like

Re: Important Message by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
binacus:
Please I was told to let anyone here know.

If you are not ready financial to run your project do not send us any message.

Prepare your projects know your budget ,look for a company or firm to Run your project stop that habit of let me make stupid Enquiries when you are not ready...
You have a point here.

Personally, I'm fed up with those foolish people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Trending Nigerian Comedians Trying To Beat The Reach / How To Drive 3x More Traffic To Your Blog With Pinterest / URGENT: Pls On My Mlm Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.