Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Bulk SMS Website..Help needed! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk SMS Website..Help needed! (820 Views)

I Need A Bulk Sms Website. Who Can Build This For Me? / Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines / Need An SMS Website Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk SMS Website..Help needed! by PreciousDev: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hello webmasters of Nairaland, I have been searching out for clients who need website for their businesses (Am a beginner). So I found someone (kind of a family friend) who needs a Bulk SMS website and what's to start as a brand.

Pls I need ideas or guidelines on how to go about it cos I only know how to build basics site like ecommerce store, one page site, business site etc, but I don't have any idea of building a bulk sms website, i have searched on youtube but no results. I am requested to submit a proposal on the project very soon.

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!!

cc; adewasco2k
cc; Slyr0x
Re: Bulk SMS Website..Help needed! by Publicizing: 12:58am On Mar 12, 2020
PreciousDev:
Hello webmasters of Nairaland, I have been searching out for clients who need website for their businesses (Am a beginner). So I found someone (kind of a family friend) who needs a Bulk SMS website and what's to start as a brand.

Pls I need ideas or guidelines on how to go about it cos I only know how to build basics site like ecommerce store, one page site, business site etc, but I don't have any idea of building a bulk sms website, i have searched on youtube but no results. I am requested to submit a proposal on the project very soon.

cc; adewasco2k
cc; Slyr0x

I'm sure u only know how to use WordPress right.... Probably only how to install themes and plugins. Be sincere, so I'll know how to help u
Re: Bulk SMS Website..Help needed! by PreciousDev: 5:08am On Mar 12, 2020
Publicizing:

I'm sure u only know how to use WordPress right.... Probably only how to install themes and plugins. Be sincere, so I'll know how to help u

Yes sir...am very good in that!
Re: Bulk SMS Website..Help needed! by SConnect: 5:50am On Mar 12, 2020
PreciousDev:

cc; adewasco2k
cc; Slyr0x

smsportalcreator.com maybe?

But you need to be familiar with Joomla.

Re: Bulk SMS Website..Help needed! by PreciousDev: 5:52am On Mar 12, 2020
SConnect:

smsportalcreator.com maybe?

But you need to be familiar with Joomla.

I don't have an idea on it!
Re: Bulk SMS Website..Help needed! by betahost247(m): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2020
PreciousDev:

I don't have an idea on it!

Hello,

If you need a helping hand in developing the site, we can help you for a token.

Thank you
Re: Bulk SMS Website..Help needed! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
PreciousDev:

cc; adewasco2k
cc; Slyr0x
I will advice you outsource the project to an expert as you do not have sufficient knowledge to execute.

At zera technologies we will give you contract winning proposal after consultancy.
Re: Bulk SMS Website..Help needed! by PreciousDev: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
Cakephp:

I will advice you outsource the project to an expert as you do not have sufficient knowledge to execute.

At zera technologies we will give you contract winning proposal after consultancy.

I was thinking of that but i will like to build it by myself to gain experience.
Re: Bulk SMS Website..Help needed! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
PreciousDev:

I was thinking of that but i will like to build it by myself to gain experience.
Lol you need experience to build it.

Can you work with json?
Re: Bulk SMS Website..Help needed! by semasir: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Bulk SMS to be candid hasn't been that a jolly business as it used to be. It'll be best if you give it out to someone to work out for you and you take over afterwards by editing and trying out a few things.

I started my onenairasms.com website that way too.

Mind you, it'll take you more time and dedication to gain customers and your sincerity will tell how far you can go. Cheers
Re: Bulk SMS Website..Help needed! by PreciousDev: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2020
semasir:
Bulk SMS to be candid hasn't been that a jolly business as it used to be. It'll be best if you give it out to someone to work out for you and you take over afterwards by editing and trying out a few things.

I started my onenairasms.com website that way too.

Mind you, it'll take you more time and dedication to gain customers and your sincerity will tell how far you can go. Cheers

Am to build for a client, it's not mine
Re: Bulk SMS Website..Help needed! by PreciousDev: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2020
Cakephp:

Lol you need experience to build it.

Can you work with json?

I am not too good with json..I was thinking of building it with joomla(but will need tutorials on it)
Re: Bulk SMS Website..Help needed! by Mannyemmy(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2020
PreciousDev:

cc; adewasco2k
cc; Slyr0x
Bro save your stress and buy the bulk SMS scripts. If you are interested, chat me on WhatsApp to get it at an affordable price https:///2347080126206

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Can I Map My Whogohost Domain To Blogger? / 12 Ways To Get Google Adsense Approval Fast / Please Review This Website: StiffHomes.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.