Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Learn Web Development Without Coding - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Development Without Coding (650 Views)

Learn Web Design & App Development LIVE On Whatsapp. / Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] / Learn Software Development Without Quitting Your Day Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Development Without Coding by shady45(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2020
Do you know you can create dynamic websites such as Ecommerce, Blogs, corporate, School management and many other kinds WITHOUT using codes.

If you have always wanted to learn how to create websites from scratch but hate writing HTML and CSS codes then this training is for you.
This is a very good opportunity to learn Full stack web development at a very Cheap rate. No one will give you at this price i am giving it.
Remember, NO CODES involved pure drag and drop system. Visual, fun and easy to use Page Builder.

Requirements:

Computer (PC or Laptop)
WAMP server (software)
FTP client (software)
WordPress (Content Management system)
Page builder plugin

With a "page builder," you are not limited by wordpress templates. You don't need a template at all.

You will basically be able to build the website from scratch with no coding at all. Most importantly, you can design to your own taste. No limit to what you can do.

What you stand to gain

1. Learn HTML, CSS basics
2. Boost your skill set by adding web development to your CV
3. Make extra cash from developing websites for people
4. You can advance to other areas of IT when you learn web development.

What i have built

www.elauniqueng.com (ecommerce)

www.aye-lifestyle.com (ecommerce)

www.jevantspencertraining.com (corporate)

www.i54travels.com.ng (blog)

www.farmingworld.org (NGO)
many more...

How to get Started

1. Contact me by Call or WhatsApp 08110594681
2. We will setup a training time
3. We start training.

Contact info

Linkedin: Peter Iteka
Instagram: Bamiche_iteka
Facebook: Bamiche iteka
Personal website: www.peteriteka.com (under construction)
Call/Whatsapp:

Note: The first 5 people to enroll for my training will get it for 10k.

Bonus class: when you apply, you will find out.

Re: Learn Web Development Without Coding by Gordson: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Quality Laptop For Sale / Oja Distributes Palliatives To His Constituents / What Is The Best Website To Get Unbiased News From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.