Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help (686 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by Emvic12: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
I went to port novo to see a family friend but when I got there,I like everything about the country despite their low exchange currency... I discovered that you can buy items cheaper here in Nigeria and sell in high price there...but I have concluded in my mind to go for milk pop corn.
I didnt come across one during my stay and I believe it will go well there.
I don't have the idea and to start,how much do you think can start....
Another issue is the machine, should I go for the manual(the one connect to gas cylinder) or electrical (they are using prepaid and don't know if it will consume more electricity)
Somebody should just put me through
Re: Please Help by Ladylite: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Emvic12:
Recently,I have the zeal to travel to port novo..... Though,I was there some weeks ago but the things I saw there makes me decide to go back again.but this time,going there to start a small business.there is always electricity supply but discover that they don't use it for cooking because they pay for what they use.CHARCOAL is what majority use and this makes me think of starting a charcoal business there....
I also noticed that during my one week stay,I didnt see anything like milk pop corn and I believe it will go well there too....

I am having 150k with me......any other fast moving business I can do there

Ok sir we have heard.

Any questions?
Re: Please Help by iamgenius(m): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ladylite:

Ok sir we have heard.

Any questions?
Pray for sense.
Re: Please Help by Ladylite: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
iamgenius:

Pray for sense.

I prayed and only yours was available so I declined.

1 Like

Re: Please Help by holysaint1(m): 12:35am On Mar 17, 2020
embarassed embarassed
Ladylite:

You 're definitely wickeddddd
Re: Please Help by staga: 1:22am On Mar 17, 2020
Emvic12:
Recently,I have the zeal to travel to port novo..... Though,I was there some weeks ago but the things I saw there makes me decide to go back again.but this time,going there to start a small business.there is always electricity supply but discover that they don't use it for cooking because they pay for what they use.CHARCOAL is what majority use and this makes me think of starting a charcoal business there....
I also noticed that during my one week stay,I didnt see anything like milk pop corn and I believe it will go well there too....

Go with your gut feeling and stop second guessing yourself.
Re: Please Help by iamgenius(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2020
Ladylite:

OK. Senseless.
Re: Please Help by cyntobless(f): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2020
Ladylite:

I prayed and only yours was available so I
declined.

Hahahahahaha
Re: Please Help by cyntobless(f): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2020
Emvic12:

Why don't you start with one business first and test the waters.
According to your write up ,you are not even based there.start one first

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Adopts 2015 Strategy, Sets Withdrawal Limit / Best Body Cream - Perfume Bottles, Jars, Tubes Etc / I Want To Buy Bitcoin From A Trusted Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.