Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Help!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! (915 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! by Lawsaite: 3:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Help!! by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 20, 2020
No matter your age, sit your father down and talk to him.
Re: Help!! by ikh777: 3:34am On Mar 20, 2020
Lawsaite:
Good morning my people.
I created this account for the sake of anonymity.
I write this with tears and deep seated depression.
I have always had issues with my step mother who after having her own kids made it a point of duty to see to it that my father views me in the baddest of lights. I'm a perpetual recidivist in the eyes of the person I called father. Things took a turn recently whereby a trivial accusation turned into something else... To cut the long story short, she accused me of stealing meat, she had brutally used planks of wood on my head and body that day, ended up telling my father that I actually fought her, the next day I was sent packing with literally nowhere to go as school wasn't yet in session. I had squatted with friends prior resumption during which no form of contact was made as to inquire how I was doing.
My upkeep since then has been in the hands of God.
I'm currently seeking employment lest I die of hunger, that's if I'm able to keep on living.

Using your real account could have helped legitimize your story but anyway since you have DATA, kindly start applying for jobs.

What skills do you have? so that people can help

3 Likes

Re: Help!! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:26am On Mar 20, 2020
Your maternal home is your best bet at this time. That's where you'd get any kind of real support. Go to them with your story and not Nairaland. Report your Dad and his mad wife's excesses and they at least will surely have your back.
Re: Help!! by Lawsaite: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Your maternal home is your best bet at this time. That's where you'd get any kind of real support. Go to them with your story and not Nairaland. Report your Dad and his mad wife's excesses and they at least will surely have your back.
I don't know her
Re: Help!! by GboyegaD(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2020
I pray you find something worthwhile to see you through school. It is unfortunate your dad can't see beyond the surface at the moment.
Re: Help!! by yomi007k(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lawsaite:

I don't know her

You don't know who?

Guy. Look for your mother and her family
Re: Help!! by tabithababy(f): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
You forgot to drop your account number
Re: Help!! by Lawsaite: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
tabithababy:
You forgot to drop your account number
I need a job, a side gig that'll sustain me. Asking for money when there is no hope tomorrow is not proper..it'll only make me a habitual begger
Re: Help!! by Millennialaku(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lawsaite:
whats up
Re: Help!! by Lawsaite: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2020
Millennialaku:

whats up
Hello, Good morning
Re: Help!! by Millennialaku(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Lawsaite:

Hello, Good morning
you tried to mail me
Re: Help!! by Lawsaite: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2020
Millennialaku:

you tried to mail me
Its as regards the business you said you engaged in. Please help me out
Re: Help!! by Millennialaku(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lawsaite:

Its as regards the business you said you engaged in. Please help me out
search for chuks.baby, i learnt everything from nairaland here

remove the dot from that name i dont want to quote him

P.S its not a business.

(1) (Reply)

See What Flood Has Done To My House. / How True Is This About Women / What Happened To Man Who Wanted A Male Child By All Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.