Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Will You Study Same Course As Your First Degree? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will You Study Same Course As Your First Degree? (282 Views)

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / Should I Acquire My First Degree From National Open University? / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Study Same Course As Your First Degree? by OlujobaSamuel: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
If presented with an opportunity to turn back the hand of time, what course would you love to study?
Also, what can be done to discourage JAMB/Schools from admitting students for courses not applied for considering the capacity constraints of our tertiary institutions in some preferred courses?
I read Banking and Finance, would prefer Agricultural Science (Crops or Animal) or Mechanical Engineering.

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Dies In Road Crash On Her Way To Write JAMB / ABU ZARIA 2020 Aspirants ,drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Applied For Advice / Teaching African Children How To Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.