Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Who & Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who & Why? (772 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who & Why? by AGISONLINE: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2010
Hey! I'm back again, Question; Who do you like most in btw your DAD & your MUM, Why?

Note: Pls, Choose One.

One Love

Merry Christmas
Re: Who & Why? by silvertuke(m): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2010
mum
Re: Who & Why? by freecocoa(f): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2010
Love them the same but i'm kinda closer to dad.
Re: Who & Why? by Nektar(f): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2010
Both bt u knw dat boys wld always choose their mum and girls their dad.
Re: Who & Why? by AGISONLINE: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2010
Nektar:

Both bt u knw dat boys wld always choose their mum and girls their dad.
Not all,
Re: Who & Why? by Woke4all(m): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2010
angry angry angry
Re: Who & Why? by Carolece(f): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2010
Love my mom. Literally hated my dad. When he died it was the happiest time of my life. Didnt even go to that bastard's funeral.
Re: Who & Why? by AGISONLINE: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2010
Carolece:

Love my mom. Literally hated my dad. When he died it was the happiest time of my life. Didnt even go to that naughty person's funeral.
Why?
Re: Who & Why? by Coolabbie: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2010
@carolece wow! 4 me its my dad.
Re: Who & Why? by AGISONLINE: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2010
Though both of them are meant to be loved but the percentage will be greater than each other, Note: Do not hate either one of them.

Thanks
Re: Who & Why? by Carolece(f): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2010
My dad was a regular man. Had kids here and there. Didnt pay much attention to us, when he did it was either beating the hell out of us or cursing about some thing or the other. He drank himself to death, thankfully he was a drunkard, he probably would be still alive. I really hated him, he was no different to the men I see everywhere around me, no matter where on this planet I am.
Re: Who & Why? by omega25red(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2010
i dont like either of them they make me sick sometimes but i tolerate them
Re: Who & Why? by AGISONLINE: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2010
Carolece:

My dad was a regular man. Had kids here and there. Didnt pay much attention to us, when he did it was either beating the hell out of us or cursing about some thing or the other. He drank himself to death, thankfully he was a drunkard, he probably would be still alive. I really hated him, he was no different to the men I see everywhere around me, no matter where on this planet I am.
Thanks for the explanation, Pls, I will like to know u better, U can either leave ur mail here or send me an e-mail to my box (isaiahagbaje@yahoo.com) We have so many things to discuss, Okay

Thanks
Re: Who & Why? by AGISONLINE: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2010
omega25red:

i dont like either of them they make me sick sometimes but i tolerate them
If i may ask? In what aspect?
Re: Who & Why? by Carolece(f): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2010
^^
I have nothing to discuss
Re: Who & Why? by AGISONLINE: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2010
Carolece:

^^
I have nothing to discuss
alright, Always forgive so that our father in heave can forgive us, I believe u are christian/Muslim.
Re: Who & Why? by Carolece(f): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2010
I have forgiven him already, but that wont stop me from hating what he did and other men around me.

Christian religion.
Re: Who & Why? by AGISONLINE: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2010
Carolece:

I have forgiven him already, but that wont stop me from hating what he did and other men around me.

Christian religion.
U only forgive him without forgetting about it. In the bible Jesus Said "We should Forgive and forget"

For u being a christian, its make life better, If u read your bible well, Jesus Says " If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins. (NLT, Matthew 6:14-15)

Forgiving another person means pardoning the offender and ceasing to feel resentment or hold a grudge. There should be no limit to our willingness to forgive others (Matthew 18:21-22). We should have a forgiving spirit whenever someone has committed an offense against us (Mark 11:25). Some people believe there is no obligation to forgive unless the offender repents, but that condition is mentioned in only one of the many passages on this topic (Luke 17:3-4). Continued anger and holding a grudge are always wrong (Matthew 5:21-24).

Forgiving others does not mean we are required to remain in an abusive or exploitive situation. Neither does it deny the right of governments to punish offenders. Jesus and other New Testament leaders supported the authority of civil governments (Matthew 22:15-22, Romans 13:1-7)"

Ur father will also be happy

Thanks and god bless you as u forgive and forget
Re: Who & Why? by axeman85(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2010
They are just there. dont like them and dont hate them either BUT i pay i dont have a family like theirs or ours should i say.
Re: Who & Why? by Carolece(f): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2010
Where in the Bible did it say we should forgive and forget? It does say, God himself [/b]forgive[/b] us of our sins and He forgets.

Check Isaiah 43:25
Hebrews 10:17
Re: Who & Why? by AGISONLINE: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2010
Carolece:

Where in the Bible did it say we should forgive and forget? It does say, God himself [/b]forgive us of our sins and He forgets.

Check Isaiah 43:25
Hebrews 10:17
Though, it might not be in the bible but One place of interest is in the Lord's Prayer. We pray, "Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive them that trespass against us." We must positively extend forgiveness to everyone. We must forgive everyone who has ever hurt us if we want to be forgiven ourselves. The forgiveness of others is the vestibule of Heaven. Remember another passage? , "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do, "

Question: How can u be forgive if only u still flash back on the person did? U only said u forgive him but the forgiveness of that person is 35 percent in your heat. Pls, Forgive and Forget

One love
Re: Who & Why? by Carolece(f): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2010
what you are saying still doesnt answer my question. Forgivness is the key here, not to forget. I will never forget what anyone has done to me. Never! The Bible didnt say we should. End of story.

accept the invitation from carolece on yahoo, we really have to talk.
Re: Who & Why? by annawhite(f): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2010
mschewwww! Nonsense topic n replies
if not 4 ur fada wud u know ur moda
if ur moda wasnt a gud woman u wudnt kno ur fada either.
I love dis n hate dat,bladerdash !
Re: Who & Why? by chikeorji123(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2010
annawhite:

if not 4 your fada wud u know your moda
if your moda wasnt a gud woman u wudnt kno your fada either.

instead of u to answer the qt or log out,u went ahead been annoyed.
Re: Who & Why? by AGISONLINE: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2010
chikeorji123:

You ave a point my guy
Re: Who & Why? by omega25red(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2010
annawhite:

i guess besides jesus you were the only child who asked to be born and you knew both your parents before you were born
AGISONLINE:

If i may ask? In what aspect?
everyones family is disfunctional in one way or the other and the disfunction in my family was cause by my parents so i dont like either of them but i do care about them
Re: Who & Why? by annawhite(f): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2010
chikeorji123:

nna emeka pls rephrase ur sentences cos i dnt undastan wat u want 2 tel me
omega25red:

i guess besides jesus you were the only child who asked to be born and you knew both your parents before you were born
look at dis knucklehead,if u didnt undastan ma point u ask,instead of makin up dumb point.
AGISONLINE:

You ave a point my guy
fools of d same order float 2geda.
Re: Who & Why? by AGISONLINE: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2010
annawhite:

hey!!! baby girl, u must be out of your sense, Worn ur self
Re: Who & Why? by annawhite(f): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2010
AGISONLINE:

hey!!! baby girl, u must be out of your sense, Worn your self
look here,i dnt battle words wit little boys who cnt spel dier names,look inhouse 4 ur mate n go n play ludo

(1) (Reply)

His Mum Is A Which And He Knows / Contraception Dilemma / What Wives Can Do For Husbands Who Have Lost Their Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.