Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / . (671 Views)

Brand New Playstation 4 Console ITB Forsale / I Need PS 2 / Sony Ps 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Olayetan(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: . by ShopNextDoor: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
I'm not sure your engineer knows what he's talking about. Half of what he told you doesn't make sense, while the other half is confusing.

Hackable consoles cannot run most of the latest games (adventure and soccer) for now because of the low version of their system software.
Re: . by Themaths(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
ShopNextDoor:
I'm not sure your engineer knows what he's talking about. Half of what he told you doesn't make sense, while the other half is confusing.

Hackable consoles cannot run most of the latest games (adventure and soccer) for now because of the low version of their system software.
grin grin....I had to read the post like 3 times, still couldn't make head or tails of it.

Anyways, I have a PS4 Pro, with 2 controllers and 2 games for 100k. Lemme know if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: . by Olayetan(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

I wasn't understanding him also, i just want a console that i can be able to play fifa 2020, pes 2020 and God of war offline

Which would you suggest me to buy?
Re: . by Themaths(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Olayetan:

I wasn't understanding him also, i just want a console that i can be able to play fifa 2020, pes 2020 and God of war offline

Which would you suggest me to buy?
Buy unhacked recent model like the one I have here.
https://www.nairaland.com/5751831/cheap-playstation-4-pro-2
Re: . by Olayetan(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
Themaths:

grin grin....I had to read the post like 3 times, still couldn't make head or tails of it.

Anyways, I have a PS4 Pro, with 2 controllers and 2 games for 100k. Lemme know if you are interested.
Don't mind the guy
I guess what he was trying to lemme knw is, i wont be able to play many games on the high version software while the low version software has many games

Seems currently they don't have many games file for the high version and he said once i buy the high version software, i can't downgrade it back.
Re: . by Themaths(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Olayetan:

Don't mind the guy
I guess what he was trying to lemme knw is, i wont be able to play many games on the high version software while the low version software has many games

Seems currently they don't have many games file for the high version and he said once i buy the high version software, i can't downgrade it back.

Who said you can't play many games on the high version? You can play them all on CD
Re: . by Olayetan(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2020
Themaths:

Who said you can't play many games on the high version? You can play them all on CD

Yes, but i don't intend to buy CD for my wishlist,
I prefer installing it directly and he said i can't get my wishlist games on it.
Re: . by Oliveragha: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
If ur in abj i ve one for u, u can play both old and new game, dnt buy low software, buy any software from 6.0 and above so u can play offline hacked game, and u can also play d 2020 games, i ve football 2020 if u wnt to buy 08035336012 whatsapp number

(1) (Reply)

Pc Game Exchange / How To Unlock Tengu Undead Crusade In Call Of Duty Mobile / Register On 9jalotto To Get N 200 Real Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.