Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President (919 Views)

Tanzania's President, Suluhu Hassan And Daughter's Picture Causes A Stir / Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies / Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by supremenews: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2020
We cannot close down churches and mosques because of coronavirus, it cannot survive in the body of Jesus - Tanzania's President, John Magufuli (video)

Tanzania's President, John Magufuli has revealed why his government cannot close down churches and mosques in the East African country over coronavirus.

Speaking at a church service he attended, Magufuli stated that coronavirus is of the devil and cannot survive while in the “body of Christ”.

The President who has a Ph.D. in chemistry from The University of Dar es Salaam (2009), added that churches and mosques are the only places where true healing can be found.

He said;

“These Holy places are where God is. My fellow Tanzanians, let us not be afraid of going to praise Him.

“Corona cannot survive in the body of Christ, it will burn. That is exactly why I did not panic while taking the Holy communion."

Tanzania has recorded 12 coronavirus cases so far, leading to a call form restriction on public gatherings.

Opposition leader, Zitto Kabwe criticized Magufuli's statement and also reignited the call for churches and mosques to be closed down to curb the spread of the virus. He said;

“Let’s not argue with science."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NmR3YSi8ek

source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/3/we-cannot-close-down-churches-and-mosques-because-of-coronavirus-it-cannot-survive-in-the-body-of-jesus-tanzanias-president-john-magufuli-video.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by Tetrahedron: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2020
Finally the zoo has fallen!
Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by JuicyProstitute: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by Nissiw: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2020
JuicyProstitute:
Finally, I've seen someone Buhari lifeless dullard get sense pass
Not true
Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by nuban07(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2020
They ve just 12 cases. His eyes will soon clear
Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2020
Black man with black sense Even vatican city was closed. He wan christian pass jesus Mumu man
Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by Susu888(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2020
Pls keep them open infact build more! Idiot angry
Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by Susu888(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Finally the zoo has fallen!

Read nigga... read! undecided
Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by SouthNigerian: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2020
No wonder the world is cleansing itself.

Africa is cursed with backward thinking religious fanatical leaders like this Tanzanian mofo. Tueh!
Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by JuicyProstitute: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Nissiw:
Not true
Can't you see the Tanzanian President no get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by Nissiw: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2020
JuicyProstitute:

Can't you see the Tanzanian President no get sense at all?
grin grin
Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by helinues: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2020
He should go and ask about Iran Sheik leader who refused to be quarantine...

He don yamutu yakare
Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by Righteousness89(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2020
My Brother, PRESIDENT John Magufuli is a Gift to His People!

I don't care what people say about The Man, but I Tell you ,A Man that Fears GOD is a Man of Wisdom..

About 2 Weeks ago, I saw a Video where he was literally Preaching to His People, telling that these are like the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah..

I Told Someone that Because of President John Magufuli, Tanzania will receive Strange divine help in these Covid -19 crisis!

GOD is Not a Respecter of Persons
But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by globalresource: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2020
Well coming from a president. His great faith can trigger the miraculous
Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by Righteousness89(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2020
globalresource:
Well coming from a president. His great faith canWILL trigger the miraculous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by abduljabbar4(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2020
Hallelujah!

When pastors are easily healing blind people and amputees, what is coronavirus?
Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by flamingREED(m): 6:26am On Mar 28, 2020
abduljabbar4:
Hallelujah!

When pastors are easily healing blind people and amputees, what is coronavirus?

Christ said there would be pestilences.
Pastors can't be the stoppers.

It's the programme for the end of the age.
Re: We Cannot Close Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - Tanzania's President by Righteousness89(m): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
JuicyProstitute:
Finally, I've seen someone Buhari lifeless dullard get sense pass
[/s]
Your Country that does otherwise and Tanzania, who is better off now?

(1) (Reply)

Latvia Locals Started Cutting Down Bus Benches / Russia Rolls Out Combat Robot To 'detect And destroy' Tanks / France Has Fallen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.