Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Using In India Web Proxy Connection To Access My Yahoo Messenger - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Using In India Web Proxy Connection To Access My Yahoo Messenger (2223 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / India Web Proxy 3.2.1 For Internet Browsing / *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using In India Web Proxy Connection To Access My Yahoo Messenger by track2you: 7:59am On Dec 28, 2010
I am a user of india web proxy connection. I use the highest package.

I want to confirm from fellow user in nairaland if it is possible to access yahoo messenger with the software.

I tried it but my system can not access it. I want to chat with my friends using yahoo messenger.

Please assist advice me if you have a reasonable information on this issue.

My second question is based on the speed of the software. How do I increase the speed of the software so that I can browse fast with the software.

I do not expect it to be like internet broadband in terms of speed. But like Oliver Twist, I rather ask for more.

Is there way of increasing my browsing speed. Seasons greetings to you.
Re: Using In India Web Proxy Connection To Access My Yahoo Messenger by Decryptor(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2010
Whats the name of the software? That is the only way one can help you.

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Sign In To Yahoo Mail / Usa Used Hp Probook 440 G1 Intel Core-i5 4th Gen With Intel HD Graphics SOLD / @@ E5787s Free Unlock Guide Huawei E5787s-33a 21.315.05.01.1367

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.