Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (676 Views)

Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / I / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Zhuhilat: 7:22am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: . by AskToMarry: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
Zhuhilat:
Hey guys, sequel to my last post, i need a divorce lawyer.

1) is it possible to go for a divorce after 2 years of marriage?

2) can my reason for divorce be “abandonment “ since we haven’t been together since the beginning of this year.

3) how expensive is a divorce?

4) how long does the whole
process takes?

I think divorce proceedings requires that there should have been a minimum period of separation before filing for Divorce. That you haven't met in your case with hubby.

But if you ask me, I would say seeking for divorce is putting the cart ahead of the horse. What you need now is to talk to a marriage counselor.

Chat us or call if you need counseling. Many have worst quarrel and are still leaving happily 20 years and counting.

I see Ego issues, Poor/zero tolerance and before long trust issues will takeover.

At times like this both parties want to share ongoings with a 3rd party but should not be their parents or siblings. Even if you do, the other spouse should not know because its always seen as disrespect and only trying to mop-up support. But a Neutral Professional is acceptable. So Again, a Counselor NOT Lawyer is what is immediately required. After a year or more of leaving separately can divorce be filled.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Quick Loans For Civil Servants WITHOUT Collateral / Videos: Delta Man, 34, Marries 2 Women Same Day, Says King Solomon Did Same / What Happens To Your Body When You Do 100 Push Ups A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.