Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Dstv Problems - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Dstv Problems (1161 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Problems by axeman85(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2010
Guys lets share the type of experience we have been having since dstv decided to introduce this their new promo for 9k for new subscribers.

as for me. went to one of the dealers in goba to buy as a new customer. in total it was going to cost us =N=13500 but the so called dealers decided to make extra money by selling a surge protector as a must before buying . so we left and decided to contact a guy who comes to see my neighbour to buy it for us as he says he installs dstv on the side. however the money he was charging us as his fee and the whole funds for the dstv itself was coming close to 15k.

however the guy till today we havent seen him with our 13k5 if we knew, we would have just bought it from the dealers themselves instead of going throigh thrid parties.

we decided to go to one of their accredited installers to buy it for us since 1st december till today we still havent received our stock. its different stories everyday.

the guy has been begging and saying its the super dealers called radak that are hoarding the stuffs, hence he hasnt received his own goods. he told us that he has 1 with him but its in someone elses name. so on advice we have been told tha he ccan install the other persons own for us and we can later get the name changed. so thats waht we r lookng to do now. as been waiting for over 1 month now. . called dstv pelnty plenty times and they say they will investigate but i doubt if they do.

Share urs
Re: Dstv Problems by GeorgeD1(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2010
i got no dstv problems because i got none. viva fta! smiley
Re: Dstv Problems by axeman85(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2010
George_D:

i got no dstv problems because i got none. viva fta! smiley

which one be Fta again ooo. besides if person bring this freeview box from uk come 9ja will it work ?
Re: Dstv Problems by twinskenny(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2010
axeman85:

which one be Fta again ooo. besides if person bring this freeview box from uk come 9ja will it work ?

its entirely differnt here my brother, you can read through the thread to understand more

(1) (Reply)

Clean Original Strong 4922a For Sale / Ways How To Fix Satellite Dish Signal When You Experiencing No Signals / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.