Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,719 members, 7,865,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Computer Diagnostic Thread - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Diagnostic Thread (2267 Views)

Microsoft Announces New Windows 10 Diagnostic Data Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by FuckHomophobes: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
drealbenard:

Did you install a new windows while formating or you just deleted the files?

I admire your personality boss
Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by drealbenard(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

I admire your personality boss

Thanks a lot bro.
Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by PETERSHOR(m): 1:54am On Apr 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by PETERSHOR(m): 2:15am On Apr 02, 2020
mited
Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by FuckHomophobes: 6:38am On Apr 02, 2020
PETERSHOR:

But diskdrill is limited, it can only recover up to 500mb data. I need that of unlimited

I use Recover my files. But you have to crack it. I've got the cracked version but don't know how to send it here.
Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by drealbenard(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2020
PETERSHOR:

Just deleted the files

If that's the case, then just follow the procedures I outlined above.
Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by drealbenard(m): 8:11am On Apr 02, 2020
PETERSHOR:

But diskdrill is limited, it can only recover up to 500mb data. I need that of unlimited

That's why I said it doesn't come cheap. You will have to pay to recover your files one way or the other.
Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by PETERSHOR(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2020
OK
Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by udemzyudex(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
drealbenard:

Well, on a normal day, a 10.5inch screen will cost between 13-15k, while that of 15inch can go for 10-12k.

Note that the 15inch costs less because they can easily be found, unlike the 10.5inch which are usually scarce.

Are you kidding me?

You're giving him the wrong information about screen.

Mini laptops use 10.1 inches screen and not 10.5 inches, the 10.5 inches are mostly used on tabs or apple iPad Which are very expensive.

Before you say 15 inches you have to specify the types.

We have 15.4 inches screen Which is the cheapest cos they are mostly used in old laptops.
You can get a 15.4 inches screen for as low as #2k for used because you can't find the new one.

There is 15.6inch module and moduless,the common ones are 15.6 inch modules (40pins normal interface/ 30pins small interface)

The price ranges from #12-#16k depending on the seller ,price might be higher now cos of the Corona virus outbreak.

The 10.1 inches which is mostly use on mini is sold for around 9-11k and it is not scarce the used can go for #6-8k depending on the seller.

The common screen we have is 10.1inch ,14.0inch ,14.1inch, 15.6 inch and they are not scarce.
Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by drealbenard(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
udemzyudex:

Are you kidding me?

You're giving him the wrong information about screen.

Mini laptops use 10.1 inches screen and not 10.5 inches, the 10.5 inches are mostly used on tabs or apple iPad Which are very expensive.

Before you say 15 inches you have to specify the types.

We have 15.4 inches screen Which is the cheapest cos they are mostly used in old laptops.
You can't get a 15.4 inches screen for as low as #2k for used because you can't find the new one.

There is 15.6inch module and moduless,the common ones are 15.6 inch modules (40pins normal interface/ 30pins small interface)

The price ranges from #12-#16k depending on the seller ,price might be higher now cos of the Corona virus outbreak.

The 10.1 inches which is mostly use on mini is sold for around 9-11k and it is not scarce the used can go for #6-8k depending on the seller.

The common screen we have is 10.1inch ,14.0inch ,14.1inch, 15.6 inch and they are not scarce.

Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by MrHandsome2013: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
my hp laptop charger cut and i fix it back then i use rubber to cover it. Now is not working again
Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by drealbenard(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
my hp laptop charger cut and i fix it back then i use rubber to cover it.
Now is not working again

Well, it's either you didn't connect the wires properly or there is contact between them. Make sure the wires are connected properly & that there is no contact between them.
Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by InfinityFabric: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mazugore365:
How we can play some games without Vulkan API? or without SSE 4.2 which is needed everywhere entirely anyway, post some solutions if you do really hate them totally and completely. I do understand something should really be done but I hope it will not.

without SSE 4.2
Your system is either crippled or very old SSE4.2 is 2008 or so tech. Get a newer PC.

without Vulkan API
You don't get o work around CPU IS or Software API just like that.
If the game is built with Vulkan, u'd need Vulkan Runtime Libraries to run them.
And if it requires SSE4.2, u'd need to get a PC with support for that Instruction Set.
Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by Qhalifah: 7:16am On Apr 04, 2020
Please anyone with help on this please.

Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by Atyem(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Please, which of these systems can handle graphics better?
1. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6700M with 1GB dedicated graphics(core i5)
2. In the pix

Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by drealbenard(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Qhalifah:
Please anyone with help on this please.

Did install any software recently?

What's your RAM capacity?
Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by drealbenard(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Atyem:
Please, which of these systems can handle graphics better?
1. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6700M with 1GB dedicated graphics(core i5)
2. In the pix

For normal graphics usage such as word processing, browsing and other minor graphics operations, the Intel HD graphics will be OK, but if your work requires video encoding, 3-D rendering or other sorts of heavy graphics processing, the ATI Mobility Radeon will be better.

The downside is that it produces more heat, uses more power and drains the battery faster.

1 Like

Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by Atyem(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
drealbenard:

For normal graphics usage such as word processing, browsing and other minor graphics operations, the Intel HD graphics will be OK, but if your work requires video encoding, 3-D rendering or other sorts of heavy graphics processing, the ATI Mobility Radeon will be better.

The downside is that it produces more heat, uses more power and drains the battery faster.
Thanks. Lastly, can more ram make do for graphic card? Like 12GB ram for 4GB ram with 1GB dedicated graphic card. Both are core i5, 2.6 GHz speed.
Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by drealbenard(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Atyem:

Thanks. Lastly, can more ram make do for graphic card? Like 12GB ram for 4GB ram with 1GB dedicated graphic card. Both are core i5, 2.6 GHz speed.

Adding more Ram can only increase the performance of your system, not your graphics card.
Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by Qhalifah: 3:01am On Apr 11, 2020
No, I didnt install any new apps - I have just my normal graphics app. Thanks in anticipation for the help.
drealbenard:

Did install any software recently?

What's your RAM capacity?
Re: Computer Diagnostic Thread by drealbenard(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2020
Qhalifah:
No, I didnt install any new apps - I have just my normal graphics app. Thanks in anticipation for the help.

Just restart the system and let me know if you run into any problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"a Disk Read Error Occurred" / Help Link To Oki Laptop Drivers / At Last!!! I Have Found A US Website To Import Cheap Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.