Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Need To Install Phpmyadmin On A Server - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need To Install Phpmyadmin On A Server (845 Views)

How Many Web Requests Can A Server Handle? / How To Fix Phpmyadmin Error “incorrect Format Parameter” / I Will Teach Spss, Autocad, Project Mgt, Revit, Phpmyadmin And U Teach Me Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Install Phpmyadmin On A Server by jessicaervin: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hi this is Jessica ervin, I am blogger & content writing manager, I want to ask a question about phpmyadmin, I have just launched my website which is type of b2b Platform & has a huge database which includes saving records, user data & much more, That's why i need to create/manage my database through a phpmyadmin because this tool is much easier to use. It is quite hard to manage the database directly because of the complexity, That’s why i need to install phpmyadmin so that i can easily handle my website's database through phpmyadmin. Please guide me the easy & best way to do it.

Thanks
Jessica
Re: I Need To Install Phpmyadmin On A Server by MeKshow(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
Get xampp server and install it on ur sys.... Google it
Re: I Need To Install Phpmyadmin On A Server by Ayemileto(m): 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Do you have root & SSH access to your server?

If yes, you can read up on how to install PHPMYADMIN extension.

If No, then you need to contact your hosting provider to do it for you.
Re: I Need To Install Phpmyadmin On A Server by Xandelle: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Is it a dedicated server? If not, then it's most likely already installed for you. Go to your control panel, and you will see it... If it's a dedicated server you will have to install it yourself, tho the company that you're hosting on should give you a list of packages to choose from. Those packages will most likely have phpmyadmin out of the box.
Re: I Need To Install Phpmyadmin On A Server by MeKshow(m): 5:41am On Mar 30, 2020
jessicaervin:
Hi this is Jessica ervin & I am blogger & content writing manager, I want to ask a question about phpmyadmin, I have launched my website type of b2b Platform & has huge database which includes saving records and user data, That's why I need to create & manage my database through the phpmyadmin because of the easiness of this tool. it is hard to manage the database directly because it’s complexity, That’s why i need to install phpmyadmin so that i can easily handle my website's database. Please guide me the easy way to do it.

Thanks
Jessica

You created a tread and u no even fit to reply other comments....

(1) (Reply)

What's The Cost Of Getting And Maintaining E-commerce App For Apple And Android / Pygame Controls With Pydroid / Create An Eye-catching Mobile App For Your Opencart Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.