Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Quick Question Please. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Quick Question Please. (425 Views)

Can Someone Help Me With This Quantitative Reasoning Question Please. / Please I Need Help With This Quantitative Reasoning Question, Please Show Worki / Possible/likely Tescom Interview Question Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Question Please. by Princessruth: 2:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Bye

1 Like

Re: Quick Question Please. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:17am On Mar 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Quick Question Please. by Loris576(m): 6:04am On Mar 29, 2020
Princessruth:
Good morning all,

A friend of mine told me about a scholarship going on here in Nigeria so I want to be sure it's genuine, please anyone with knowledge should help out.

The site is scholarshipworld.org. I already applied and it's free, no payment required. Jamb or no Jamb you can apply. I applied and they replied that I'll get a message on the date and venue of the entrance examination. The scholarship covers the full year of study.
Is it for undergraduates and can people from states like akwa ibom apply ?
Re: Quick Question Please. by Princessruth: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
[img]https://media./images/d276975823f869acd114568bcc2c491b/tenor.gif[/img]

take your pick below of how many times it was said that they are a scam website:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/25/lagos-state-scholarships-board-cautions-students-on-fake-forms/

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/lagos-state-scholarships-board-cautions-students-on-fake-forms/

www.infotrustng.com/lagos-state-scholarships-board-cautions-students-on-fake-forms/

www.ekoherald./2015/07/24/147/

A friend of mine recently came back from school and I asked her about it, surprisingly that's what she's doing. She's in 400 level and it's not tuition free. 45k per year for accounting at oou.
Re: Quick Question Please. by Princessruth: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Loris576:

Is it for undergraduates and can people from states like akwa ibom apply ?
Visit the site. No idea.
Re: Quick Question Please. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Princessruth:
A friend of mine recently came back from school and I asked her about it, surprisingly that's what she's doing. She's in 400 level and it's not tuition free. 45k per year for accounting at oou.

someone is selling her something that is free....
Re: Quick Question Please. by Loris576(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Princessruth:
am confused, what do you mean
Re: Quick Question Please. by Princessruth: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Loris576:
am confused, what do you mean
There's nothing confusing. They partner with schools and oou is one of the institutions involved.
Re: Quick Question Please. by Princessruth: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

someone is selling her something that is free....
I made my enquires and it's genuine. I just spoke to another friend who' graduated two years ago. Thank you.
Re: Quick Question Please. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Princessruth:
I made my enquires and it's genuine. I just spoke to another friend who' graduated two years ago. Thank you.

why dont you talk to the SCHOOL instead of people that have been scammed already?! you make no damn sense!
Re: Quick Question Please. by Princessruth: 12:22am On Mar 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

why dont you talk to the SCHOOL instead of people that have been scammed already?! you make no damn sense!
I contacted the school,it's genuine. try to be polite to people.
Re: Quick Question Please. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:28am On Mar 30, 2020
Princessruth:
I contacted the school,it's genuine. try to be polite to people.

if that was the case then you wouldnt need to open this thread, would you?

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Owners/founders Of Private Universities In Nigeria? / Library Science As A Course Of Study / Complete Secondary School Education Now Online With Classnotes.ng!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.