Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm (47619 Views)

President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast / Buhari's Nationwide Broadcast, A Farewell Speech - Atiku / President Buhari Nationwide Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by ObaOmo2023: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
PRESIDENT BUHARI BROACASTS TO THE NATION
President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 7pm.
Television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) respectively for the broadcast.
Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
March 29, 2020
https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-to-make-nationwide-broadcast-tonight/amp

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by AroOkigbo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mtcheew. ..finally he's learnt how to pronounce it.
BTW, where's the "light" to take listen to his address?

Lala, do the needful. Life isn't all about snakes

Modified:
My first FTC for 2020.
Dedicated to all who are keeping indoors to minimise exposure to corona virus. We shall surely overcome!

289 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Tocynone(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hallelujah oo. At last

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Totilopussylick(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
NTA ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️ Scam scam scam

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by GamalNasser: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Another pre recorded Nonsense , real leaders are out there addressing their people by the hour and this one is giving NIGERIANS notice of pre-recorded video

441 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by ariefadenco: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Failed system....honestly, must there be a public announcement before he addresses the nation.

I swear, if Chibok girls were kidnapped today, it will take Buhari 2 years to respond.

179 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by sarrki(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
Another pre recorded Nonsense , real leaders are out there addressing their people by the hour and this one is giving NIGERIANS notice of pre-recorded video

At this junction drop politics

Let’s fight convid

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Ogegeodey(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
We re waiting
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by temptnow: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Another pre-recorded nonsense and edited version.

Will journalist be allowed to ask questions and answers?

If not, I'm not listening to any dumb recorded NTA VHS tapes

177 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by GamalNasser: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

At this junction drop politics

Let’s fight convid

Part of fighting COVID is fighting Buhari because if Buhari continues his ineptitude we are all at risk of COVID ...if not for the yeoman leadership of the Lagos govt just imagine where this would be

219 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Marine54(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
And they'll edit it many times...

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by sarrki(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

Part of fighting COVID is fighting Buhari because if Buhari continues his ineptitude we are all at risk of COVID ...if not for the yeoman leadership of the Lagos govt just imagine where this would be

Like I said we don’t need this right now

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by 1realBobby(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is the perfect time for you all to think of
other side online hustles you can use to make
ends meet, apart from your main job...

I can help you put together a beautiful 3D logo
and a letterhead for just #2000, in order for you
to Kickstart your brand and give it the online
patronage it needs.
Whatsapp me now via the number in my
signature ,
let's talk business...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Citytrend: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
OK oo
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Ojiofor: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
I hope he will take questions from Nigerians not a written boring speech as usual.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Rotjijatau(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
finally the lifeless one.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by lomprico(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
will it be a live broadcast or a recorded piece of shìt?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lackadaisical attitude of the leadership aided the rapid spread of the covid - 19 in Naija.

By the way, what is he going to said?

May God save us from this Pandemic

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Racoon(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
cheesy COVIK-19 president.The Imam of Peace have so much fried his sorry ass and that of his zombies that he is now forced to do his constitutional responsibility.Too bad.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by greatdreamer(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Not necessary
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by ORACLE1975(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Buhari made his plans, motives, intentions clear during his re election campaign. He told Nigerians to tighten their belts as they expect more, worse hardships in his next level government. Why are we crying and mourning like we didn't see this coming? We chose hardship over good life. Wailers are increasing in number each passing day. It's too early to weep

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
The zombie king wants to address the zombies, baboons and monkeys in the zoo kingdom

Did you guys hear of the rampage today in the animal kingdom of katsina how the zombies went wild maiming and burning? undecided undecided kiss

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by datola: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
L
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by aylive02(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Who the fcvk cares about what this dumb man that has Bsc in cattle rearing wants to say?

Meanwhile..... A CONVID-19 patient receiving treatment in one of the world class hospitals built by our politicians

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Bossontop(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Baba wan come bomb us with anoda wan oo....

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by KingsCity: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wao

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Trust me I should be the next president of Nigeria...
I have what it takes..
Am young, intelligent,vibrant and a technocrat

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by legalwealth(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Good news! !!

But to me, it took him too long to address us.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Slawormir: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Our real niggarrr

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by RaptObserver: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Okay. I expect him to tell us about his state of health and give assurances that he is fine and that Abba Kyari will soon return to continue his job as the arrowhead of his govt because the man's absence is affecting coordination of govt activities. Even though they re failing us but not having Kyari around is worse.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by snadguy007(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Maybe he has finally taken his time to learn how not to pronounce COVID-19 as Coffikk one nine

#PresidentCovikk

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Youths Burn Their Red Caps As Kwankwaso Is Set To Visit Kano State. Photos / Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike / Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.