Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (577 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically / Analyzing Atikus Purported "Authentic" Results From Inec Server. / Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by somto10: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: . by bluke(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
chaos - solution - control

old strategy.

1 Like

Re: . by cdyfoundation(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Question
Re: . by Dereformer(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
somto10:
Everything I write here is out of my personal thoughts and analysis on the coronavirus.
On the 27th of January this year, the news of a deadly virus broke out- the corona virus at hubei province that house wuhan reported of initial 106 cases. Then from there the cases increased and ever since then the whole world is now suffering from this deadly virus. Reports has it that this virus has been there since late last year but china being notorious for its misinformations, secrecy and censorship concealed it till the whole world is affected. Since the outbreak world powers have been trying to trace from where the virus originated all to no avail. Different sources have been mentioned but none have been able to be confirmed or scientifically proven. The Chinese too have no answers to that though I wasn’t expecting them to say. Now I have spent a few spare days to browse, research and analyze the issue at hand and I have come up with this. Sorry this write-up might be long.
Is coronavirus the world’s biggest intelligence failure? Before the world powers swung into action the virus has crossed borders and now caused a global pandemic along world renowned lockdowns. Economic activities are on a standstill, stocks and investements are falling with no remedy in sight.
First let’s start from the place the virus originated. Wuhan, China. After the virus kept spreading and started killing people, the Chinese government decleared a sit at home order. Citizens complied and they were able to contain the virus. They built a magnificient makeshift hospital within a week that housed thousands of patients infected with this deadly disease. The world was amazed at the level of preparedness they show and how they were able to combat the disease but looking at the greater picture, I think something is not just adding up. There’s more of political and economic gains to this that what the lay man see. China over the years have grown to an economic powerhouse that the whole world is afraid that with the pace at which they are growing economically, financially, politically, technologically, they might overtake the almighty America and leave them running behind them. A clear example of that is the race for 5g which they eventually outpaced the Americans and that caused the trade war which led to a lot of sanctions and ban from the Trump led administration. China is growing everyday, thanks to the great population they have thereby producing cheap labour for top firms and companies of the world. You can hardly come across a top company with no manufacturing plant in china.
Since the outbreak of this virus, wuhan is the only mentioned city grossly affected in china. Big cities like Beijing, shanghai, Tianjin etc are affected but with very little case and few death not exceeding 5. Mind u this is the most populous cities in china with millions of people yet they aren’t affected as much as other countries of the world.
The communist party of china led by chairman Xi had sights on becoming the world power and are ready to give in whatever it takes. The Chinese knew they can’t confront America on a military battle so they resort to the one they can be able to handle. In 1999 a book titled UNRESTRICTED WARFARE was published by two top Chinese generals Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui which they detailed their plans of destroying America. Could the outbreak of this virus sending signals of the plans? As of today the USA has surpassed china to become the most affected with 123,774 cases and 2,229 deaths. A total lockdown in major cities in a lockdown and most importantly their allies grossly affected. The united states and top EU countries struggling to combat the virus. The worst hit countries as of now are the USA, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, UK, Canada, SouthKorea. I have been asking, why is Russia is not affected as much as other countries they share borders with. Russia is a very good ally of china that months ago they were undergoing joint military drills. Are Russia immune to the virus likewise other Chinese cities? The world economy is crumbling thanks to the virus. Wallstreet announced that US stocks hit all time low since the outbreak of this virus. China is now about to overtake japan as the highest holders of US treasury bills.
Now the whole world is in standstill and lockdown, china reported they have low or no new cases of the virus and are warming up to reopen business. They already lift lockdown and preparing a huge economic packages to revive their economy. All these are done while the whole world is battling to contain the virus. Coronavirus is now a business avenue in china. They are producing ventilators in mass, facemasks etc. Reuters reported on 13th march that Italy and Germany had ordered a good number of ventilators to combat the virus. Who are supplying them? CHINA. Facemasks are produced in mass quantities and supplied all over the world courtesy of China. Beijing is planning to dominate the world with its economic prowress. In few weeks Chinese top business and companies will be up and running again. China foreign minister Wang Xialong in an interview said Chinese economy is coming back to life with it sumptuous packages already in place.
The facemask used today had been grossly in production early this year. China is over prepared for this outbreak. Chinese company Dawn Polymer that produces these facemask as of now has 40% market share in china and the value of the company’s share has shot up by 417% since January with increase in networth of over $1.7b. Entering the new month BMW, Fiat-Crysler, Tesla, Foxconn the brainbox of Apple and HP are to resume operations in china with the help of the Chinese government. Trump in one of his recent tweets said that American companies will resume work by Easter, though American health experts are against it, guess what? They don’t want to be left behind. I think America is coming to terms with the game being played by china. China is recovering very fast and resuming and reviving their economy and America don’t want to be left behind. You can see this is a race.
China started the virus and the whole world is sick, china selling the balm also. When the world is trying to heal, china is up already. By the time the whole world gets on their feet, china is far above them. Someone may ask, will china be willing to risk the lives of its citizens on the altar of politics? YES, that’s the spirit of Power. People kill just for money so I don’t think there’s is a price too big to pay to become world number one. For you to become the first, you have to first of all dethrone the first. That’s what it takes if you want to be the number one on the planet. In all these, what I pity most is HUMANITY. There's more to this whole thing than what we all see
this is my own personal contributions, feel free to say urs.
Give your opinions on this. Just be critical and logical with your inputs, no emotions.

If you sat down to think and articulate all these, then you are jobless.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Sanwo Olu Brother Bayo Arrested For Disobeying Lockdown Sharing Money (video / Did you Get A Reversal Of NEPA Bill Prepaid? / Infectious Disease Act: Read The Full NCDC Bill Sponsored By Speaker Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.