Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,225 members, 7,853,182 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Website Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Website Needed (559 Views)

Website Needed / HELP: Online Busines Name Registration Website NEEDED! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Needed by abmart: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2010
I need someone to design a website for me. I will be the one to register and host it, I just need the design. Let me know the cost and how long if you think you can do it. Its urgent
Re: Website Needed by Superuser(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2010
You can try out this company 3Click and check out their profile @ http://www.3clickconcepts.com/portfolio.php
Re: Website Needed by abmart: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2010
Thanks very much, I will check them out.
Re: Website Needed by kleffReBIRTH: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2010
i can build u a web site within 3 days dependin on da size n type. Call 08183288338 so we can talk!
Re: Website Needed by Agstar(f): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2011
web sites are charged based on whether you want a static or dynamic site, the latter being more expensive. Then again it depends on the achievement base of the web designer, if he has big time clients on his list, that's mega bucks for you to spit out, then again if you've got the money to spit out, then it's okay. level seven is good from what i reckon, but remember it's not the design , the feel of a site that brings in heavy traffic as most are accustomed to think, but it's really the 'content of the site' that does the 'hard work' without due recognition. Wise Insight offers 'good web content development'- http://www.wiinsight.com. 08069803298
Re: Website Needed by 2jideofor(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Your Business Link Starts Here / Need Help And Information On Dredging- Any Dredging Expert In The House / Buy Your Sportswear And Equipments From Uk And Get Delivered To You In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.