Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Need Help With Determining The Value Of A Plot Of Land In Sango, Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Help With Determining The Value Of A Plot Of Land In Sango, Ogun State (713 Views)

Building Collapses In Sango Police Barracks, Ibadan, Oyo State (Video) / When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831 / A Single Room Self Contain At Gas Line Area Ijoko Road,sango ,ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Determining The Value Of A Plot Of Land In Sango, Ogun State by kingobozy: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Pls I need help in determining the current value of a plot of Land in Sango, Ogun state. My family wants to sell a plot of ours in Sango. It already has an uncompleted 3 bedroom bungalow building in it.

I just need help with knowing the current estimation. Any useful information as to how to go about it would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: I Need Help With Determining The Value Of A Plot Of Land In Sango, Ogun State by joshboo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Get a surveyor to check the place and ascertain the exact value, there is no way someone online can know the value of what he hasnt seen as different factors affect the price of a property, size, location etc

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Determining The Value Of A Plot Of Land In Sango, Ogun State by kingobozy: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
joshboo:
Get a surveyor to check the place and ascertain the exact value, there is no way someone online can know the value of what he hasnt seen as different factors affect the price of a property, size, location etc

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Corner Piece Renovated Terrace For Sale In Citiview Estate, Warewa. / Two Bedrooms Short Let At Yaba / I Need Accomodation. Help Me Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.